Mods on ''All You Need Is Morrissey'' on a power trip

vomitshirts

http://allyouneedismorrissey.com/topic/4684241/1/

Some of you may recall the incident where Quiffaa owed Morrissey fans money and only stumped up the cash when ''outed'' by Jukebox Jury after numerous attempts to contact Quiffaa via email and PM's failed.
Well it seems JJ has received a lifetime ban from AYNIM for his troubles - despite the site administrator saying that JJ would not be banned.
Quiffaa has abdicated duties on the site and Je Suis Julie is the new power mad Mod and has over ruled Quiffaa and banned JJ.
This taken from the site - ''Quiffaa relieved herself of moderation concerning the incident".

''I banned JJ indefinitely.
JJ DID attack, bully and embarrass Quiffaa on this public forum which goes against the rules of the forum. ''

I think the power here has gone to Je Suis Julie's head!

Last edited:
That's so weird. Didn't all that happen months ago? :squiffy: Hold a grudge much?

This is why the South America shows will be so much better, not all those psycho weird Moz obsessives. (Says the crazy one. :p)

tumblr_lsp7e5kSiM1ql4nod.gif

All Julie did was opt for the quickest way to contain the dramarama, which was starting to dominate the site and whatever the rights and wrongs of the JJ/Q situation, JJ's posts were clearly in breach of forum rules.

Perhaps if people stopped conflating "indefinite" with "life" as regards banning, they wouldn't feel the urge to get so up in arms. An indefinite ban is open to review and the mods will be discussing it in due course.

Thanks for reading.

All Julie did was opt for the quickest way to contain the dramarama, which was starting to dominate the site and whatever the rights and wrongs of the JJ/Q situation, JJ's posts were clearly in breach of forum rules.

Perhaps if people stopped conflating "indefinite" with "life" as regards banning, they wouldn't feel the urge to get so up in arms. An indefinite ban is open to review and the mods will be discussing it in due course.

Thanks for reading.

but still.......
tumblr_lxm7dgUG6q1r1bhg8.gif

Is Jukebox Jury a member of these forums

and how much did Quiffaa rip him off for?

I will gladly cover all (or at the very least most) of the monetary expense he suffered in exchange for his exclusive "tell-all" story in the Pigsty

That would absolutely topple AYNIM.com into oblivion

Quiffaa didn't rip off JJ, she ripped me off. It was to the tune of £70 for a Hop Farm ticket. I posted my frustrations on Facebook after numerous, polite attempts to get my money back failed to summon even a holding response. What JJ did, without my prior knowledge, resulted in me finally getting my money back, money I was happy to shell out for a fellow Moz fan. The fallout wasn't pretty but after all polite channels were exhausted, I'm not complaining. I'd rather this whole sorry story had never happened but it did and I thank JJ for highlighting it so publicly. Naive I might have been, not so now.

Back
Top Bottom