Melbourne, Australia - Festival Hall (Oct. 22, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / How Soon Is Now? / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Jack The Ripper / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / All You Need Is Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / Meat Is Murder // What She Said

setlist provided by an anonymous person.

• Morrissey tells concertgoers Trump and Clinton ‘can’t stand the American public’ by Cameron Adams (3 photos by Rob Leeson) - News Corp Australia Network. Link posted by lanterns.

39269_melbourne.jpg
  • Morrissey review: A hair-raising thrill still by Michael Dwyer (3 1/2 stars) - The Sydney Morning Herald. Link posted by Quando Quando Quando.

Last edited:

Looking at clips from my phone, your setlist is consistent with what I have, except Jack the Ripper was in there and The World is Full of Crashing Bores was before Everyday is Like Sunday. As far as I can tell the order was:

Suedehead/Alma Matters/Speedway/Ganglord/How Soon is Now?/Kiss Me A Lot/I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris/Istanbul/World Peace Is None of Your Business/Jack The Ripper/I Will See Your in Far Off Places/All You Need is Me/The Bullfighter Dies/Ouija Board, Ouija Board/It's Hard to Walk Tall When You're Small/The World Is Full of Crashing Bores/Everyday is like Sunday/You Have Killed Me/Meat is Murder/What She Said (encore)

Yep that seems more accurate now on reflection!

How ridiculously funny were the OH&S security rushing in to Moz everytime he went to shake someone's hand? FFS. I thinks he's done it once or twice, he's probably good at it by now.

How ridiculously funny were the OH&S security rushing in to Moz everytime he went to shake someone's hand? FFS. I thinks he's done it once or twice, he's probably good at it by now.

haha I noticed that. That one guy who would rush out and basically just rub Moz's tummy or rest his hand gently on his hip. From what I could tell the gap between stage and front row looked a little wider than usual so perhaps worried because he was stretching so far. It looked like he could barely touch finger tips with the front row let alone properly hand shake. Also probably explains zero stage invaders as it looked like it would be hard to bolt up.

Yep that seems more accurate now on reflection!

So all ya gotta do now mite is wurk out if he wuz talkative or not !

No worries mite ! :cool:

Set the Boy Free by Johnny Marr :guitar:

" We all turned up on time for the video shoot apart from Steven ! It turns out later that room service found him in very sad state having overdosed on a huge block of Dubliner Kerrygold that Betty had sent him in the post".

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::jackolantern:

" We all turned up on time for the video shoot apart from Steven ! It turns out later that room service found him in very sad state having overdosed on a huge block of Dubliner Kerrygold that Betty had sent him in the post".

You need help, you, You really do. I can imagine your bedroom being full of sticky tissues, as well; you creature.

You need therapy

Thank you, that IS nice!
I wasn't always that positive and I don't have a clue why it changed.
It just did. Forgive me for being very positive again now, but you can't be sure about what happens in the future. So it wouldn't trouble you that much NOW, but the way you say it, it almost looks like a selffulfilling prophecy.

And trying to master something like finding something good in everything is almost doomed to be a failure.
You find what you find. Period.
Nothing there to have regrets about not mastering.
Cheers
Nah, I am happy to be cynical.:tiphat:

You need help, you, You really do. I can imagine your bedroom being full of sticky tissues, as well; you creature.

What a vulgar imagination you have, I think YOU'RE the one that needs the help ! :mock:

No memorable times. Isn't there any new work to show?

Steven tried for so long to be famous but now it's all gone horribly wrong !
He's about as much use as a used condom these days, so surrounded in 5* luxury and yes men he lost the plot and dried up.

Steven tried for so long to be famous but now it's all gone horribly wrong !
He's about as much use as a used condom these days, so surrounded in 5* luxury and yes men he lost the plot and dried up.

And yet... all you need is Morrissey :D:lbf::D

Thank you so much BB! Just listened to the whole thing. I think I can hear when I ask him for 'I know it's over'! :)

that was you ? I thought you you asked him ' when is this over? '.

;)

Back
Top Bottom