Louisville Palace show

J

JayC

I'll be seeing my first Morrissey show at the Louisville Palace in Louisville Kentucky on September 20. Been a fan for about 15 years, so pretty pumped about it.

I'm concerned that you can still buy decent tickets. I pulled two row N seats this morning. That's not even halfway to the back of the theater. I hope he doesn't get mad it's not a sell out!

I really hope they toss in a couple of extra Smiths tracks or earlier solo songs! There is A Light...would just make my year. I'm thinking the setlist might get moved around for Riot Fest and maybe some older tracks will make it into the setlists for U.S leg of this tour. I like the new record, but really, fans love the old songs, Moz! ;) It doesn't have to be a whole set, but maybe a couple of more old chestnuts??

Well... we've nearly made it to Tuesday! Who else is getting super excited? My first chance to ever see Moz live, a dream about to come true!

I'm concerned that you can still buy decent tickets. I pulled two row N seats this morning. That's not even halfway to the back of the theater. I hope he doesn't get mad it's not a sell out!

it is scalper who are releasing their tickets back into the pool, philly was sold out and as of 2 days ago you can get seats 5 ows dead center from stage.... a day or 2 befoe the show their will be pit tix for sale on ticketmaster for sure... its how the game works

Today is the day! Anybody know what times the doors open?

Also, I'd love to camp outside and catch moz at the soundcheck, but I'm not sure when that'll be, nor if I will be able to spot him anyway. And even still there's a 99% chance he wouldn't come over sooo.

I reckon I am so happy too!! I made this trip all the way from "Manc". I reckon I am going to see the birthplace of KFC! I reckon I am going to visit my 4th cousin Cletus Whales III who's father emigrated to Kentucky in 1760 and is an original Moon Shiner!!!

Also, I'd love to camp outside and catch moz at the soundcheck, but I'm not sure when that'll be, nor if I will be able to spot him anyway.
Although the still band usually soundcheck at the venue in the afternoon, it's quite rare for Morrissey to bother turning up and joining in these days. He just turns up for the gig.

Although the still band usually soundcheck at the venue in the afternoon, it's quite rare for Morrissey to bother turning up and joining in these days. He just turns up for the gig.

I didn't know that.
Maybe he will if there is a change in the set list?
Thnks

Well you can always sneak down to the front. Just look both ways and advance :paranoid:

Change? What are you talking about?

But, it is still possible though?
I know he will not change it completely, but he still can get some other songs in, if he wants to.
And, if a distribution deal was made he can do 1 or 2 of the songs from the new album.
He said it's written.
I am only hoping. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom