Louisville, KY - Palace Theatre (Sep. 20, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / All You Need Is Me / Irish Blood, English Heart / Moon Over Kentucky / Jack The Ripper / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / You're The One For Me, Fatty / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / All The Lazy Dykes / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Oboe Concerto // What She Said

setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link from an anonymous person.

• Photo by ozarksvegan / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

39125_louisville.jpg

Last edited:
I'm starting to love this community! It's exposing me to some great new music. I YouTube'd Sleaford Mods, and we are getting incredibly close! It's not them though. :( Ugh, this obscure song search is going to drive me nuts. It's close to that Sleaford sound, but less hard edged, more polished, with a uniquely paced base line.

Probably Sleaford Mods. Morrissey has referenced one of their songs at a gig before, but I can't remember which song. It might have been 'Tied up in Nottz', try that.

No, spend most of my time sunbathing in countries I've always wanted to visit, it's great.

So what do you do? As a guess I would say, burger flipper, petrol attendant or something similar as it must be hard to get a job being a lieing wanker.

getting drunk in mommy basement is not really visiting a country. instead of wasting your time 'looking for liars on the internet' maybe getting off your ass and finding a job is in order. also, try learning putting a couple of sentences together in a coherent manner.

You have big quotes and words, have you anything more than that? Why insult the Polish?

My goodness me, you are dense, aren't you. Let's get specific here, you empty vessel. Where exactly did I insult the Polish? This will be good. Quite clearly we are dealing with a bear of very little brain. Go ahead.

The original thread was about the Chinese brutality towards animals, you ask why the Polish are not to be blamed for this. I can only presume that you feel that being impaled on on a spike, fully conscious, and then being skinned alive is quite acceptable.

The original thread was about the Chinese brutality towards animals, you ask why the Polish are not to be blamed for this. I can only presume that you feel that being impaled on on a spike, fully conscious, and then being skinned alive is quite acceptable.

OK, so we've just witnessed, ladies and gentlemen, a racist, being called out on being a racist, trying to call someone else a racist, to deflect from their racism, then not answering a question about their accusation, and then saying 'Actually, forget all that, look over THERE at something else'.

So that's the first hilarious point. Racists are thick.

On the secondary diversionary point - I oppose all suffering, no matter where it is or how it occurs.

Oh, and one more thing - where did I insult the Polish? In your own time.

OK, so we've just witnessed, ladies and gentlemen, a racist, being called out on being a racist, trying to call someone else a racist, to deflect from their racism, then not answering a question about their accusation, and then saying 'Actually, forget all that, look over THERE at something else'.

So that's the first hilarious point. Racists are thick.

On the secondary diversionary point - I oppose all suffering, no matter where it is or how it occurs.

Oh, and one more thing - where did I insult the Polish? In your own time.
Hilarious you are not, put the dictionary away, forget being clever, you do not care, that is clear

Hilarious you are not, put the dictionary away, forget being clever, you do not care, that is clear

And with that, I leave you. Thanks for the hilarious interaction. Another time maybe?

Oh, but, in true Columbo style - one more question to yourself - where did I insult the Polish? Come on now, surely you can do it on the third attempt?

And with that, I leave you. Thanks for the hilarious interaction. Another time maybe?

Oh, but, in true Columbo style - one more question to yourself - where did I insult the Polish? Come on now, surely you can do it on the third attempt?
Bedtime :rofl:

Read back you said "why not the Polish",

Is that it? I know what I said you racist f***ing wanker. Now, where did I INSULT the Polish. Jesus, it's like asking a kid why they ate all the sweets. I though you were going to bed, anyway? Liar and racist? What a combo.

Uncleskinny, why do you even try?
The point you were making was so obvious.

You named the Polish and the Somalions just as an example.
If by any chance you named a whole range of so-called minority groups or just said the whole human race (as I did) you could not be accused of racism.

If you make no distinction and say the human race is bad and should be destroyed nobody cares, ha.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom