Los Angeles, CA - STAPLES Center (Mar. 1, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Action Is My Middle Name / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / November Spawned A Monster / To Give (The Reason I Live) / How Soon Is Now? / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Let Me Kiss You / First Of The Gang To Die // The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

set list provided by ROBERTBOYRACER

Last edited:
The member of the blue rose society gave Morrissey the Blue Rose Ring which is passed from member to member of the MorrisseysWorld fan club!

Does this mean Moz is now a Blue Rose Society Member?

Funny stuff, if mildly insane!

No it means he's being manipulated by idiots into doing things which to them have "significance" but of which he has no idea. Sad, stupid bunch of idiots with nothing better to do in their lives but cling to some made up fantasy that isn't even interesting.

Anyone know what Patti's set was? Did she end with Rock & Roll n***** as per usual, or something different?

In addition to the previously mentioned Quentin Tarantino and girlfriend Lianne Spiderbaby, Thomas Lennon and Patrick Dempsey, I heard Heather Graham, Russell Brand and Tony Kanal (No Doubt) were also spotted.

I know Lt. Dangle (Tom Lennon) went, any other celeb sightings?

In addition to the previously mentioned Quentin Tarantino and girlfriend Lianne Spiderbaby, Thomas Lennon and Patrick Dempsey, I heard Heather Graham, Russell Brand and Tony Kanal (No Doubt) were also spotted.

Davey Havok of AFI and Joaquin Phoenix were there as well.

yeah... but did you go?

The member of the blue rose society gave Morrissey the Blue Rose Ring which is passed from member to member of the MorrisseysWorld fan club!

Does this mean Moz is now a Blue Rose Society Member?

Funny stuff, if mildly insane!

COMPLETE LIE. Did not happen. Stop lying to further your stupid delusion.

No it means he's being manipulated by idiots into doing things which to them have "significance" but of which he has no idea. Sad, stupid bunch of idiots with nothing better to do in their lives but cling to some made up fantasy that isn't even interesting.

Compared to you; who has nothing better to do than post angry anonymous messages. You're trying too hard, why does this blue rose thing offend you so much? Your repetitive angry responses are the least interesting comments on here.

Did anyone manage to get on stage last night? I remember quite a few dud when he played at the Pond in 2002, and loads did at The Forum in 91.

Yea, one kid. There was a huge gap between the stage and the barrier; the only way to get on was to be launched on. A lot of us in the first row tried to get on, but the gap was too large. I got over, but shut down. I hate when he plays venues where fans can't be close to him. I also hate that celebrities act like they "love" Moz when they don't even know any words to any of the songs. I looked over at Patrick and Heather and they weren't even lip syncing to Everyday is like Sunday (the most well-known song fom Moz)...whatevs...I enjoyed myself.

Can I just say before I cry myself to sleep since this is the last show I had a ticket for that PATTI SMITH is f***ing amazing? An absolutely REFRESHING dose of positivity with hard rock edge, her pep talks literally made me want to go save the world. HUGE mood change from the usual opener, he needs to surround himself with positive people, Patti kicked all kinds of f*** YEAH!!!! ass as far as setting the tone went. Loved. It.

I agree with you 100%, Patti Smith was awesome.

Wish he'd be able to have her open every night, could we get a treat for Hollywood High tonight with her? I'm hopinng so~

WHO GIVES A SHIT if there was meat, Moz made his point. Forget about the meat and moaning about set lists and concentrate on the fact that our hero is fit and well. YOU ARE SUPPOSED to be fans you idiots. Support him for Christ's sake or fu*k off and watch Johnnycake sing karaoke versions of Smiths classics.

Right on! Moz made his point. You can't say that he didn't score at least a partial victory. The world isn't black and white although, unfortunately, Moz seems to see it that way.

But I have to say I really liked The Messenger the first million times I heard it throughout the early 90s from, like, every shitty indie/alt band at the time.

Why no video screens? Staples Center has the technology:

If I was in a nosebleed section, I'd be pissed off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: Who the f*** EATS at rock concerts? I cannot remember ever seeing any food at any concert venue unless it was some outdoor shed and people ate nachos in the lawn. Somebody is going to chow down on a big pastrami or falafel? f***ing gross.

WHO GIVES A SHIT if there was meat, Moz made his point. Forget about the meat and moaning about set lists and concentrate on the fact that our hero is fit and well. YOU ARE SUPPOSED to be fans you idiots. Support him for Christ's sake or fu*k off and watch Johnnycake sing karaoke versions of Smiths classics.

:) sweet

Premier level had meat and veg options, bith in the suites and at comcessions. More veg options than usual. Show was incredible. Can't believe how amaing he sounds. Loved that he closed with Boy... One if the first 12" vinyl singles I bought as a kid!

Can I just say before I cry myself to sleep since this is the last show I had a ticket for that PATTI SMITH is f***ing amazing? An absolutely REFRESHING dose of positivity with hard rock edge, her pep talks literally made me want to go save the world. HUGE mood change from the usual opener, he needs to surround himself with positive people, Patti kicked all kinds of f*** YEAH!!!! ass as far as setting the tone went. Loved. It.

I am super jealous. Morrissey is my favorite artist, but I absolutely love Patti Smith. Horses is on constant rotation in my car and my house.

I'd wish she'd tour with him.

Sounds like a wonderful show! Great to hear Joaquin Phoenix was there!

Heard a rumour that the concert wasn't all veg...can anyone that went confirm this?
I was in the premium B level suites and prior to the show purchased a veggie burger for my wife and I (they sell these normally at this location - A level). The people in front of me ordered and were served a Hot dog and grilled chicken sandwich. Yes there was meat served at the Premium Level Vending sites!

What is your f***ing problem??!! Your so angry and bitter. What a hateful person you are. Why does The Blue Rose society bother you? Are you jealous? If it was Morrissey's brainchild then its f***ing great. You're the one who needs to get a life. :crazy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom