London - O2 Academy Brixton (Aug. 7, 2011) post-show

I just have to share this right now.
http://lockerz.com/s/127541861
Do you see this thing in the right corner? I thought somebody was joking earlier on when he twittered about a nude Morrissey cardboard. I have this funny feeling that Morrissey is doing a Charlie Sheen. It worked for him, because from what I read his comedy show or whatever he toured with sold pretty well. Britney Spears sold the most records ever when she went bonkers and Kate Moss was back in business amazingly quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Want The One I Can't Have
Irish Blood, English Heart
You're The One For Me, Fatty
You Have Killed Me
Scandinavia
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
Black Cloud
People Are The Same Everywhere
Alma Matters
Action Is My Middle Name
Speedway
Satellite Of Love
I Know It's Over
Everyday Is Like Sunday
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Art-Hounds
Meat Is Murder
-----------------------------------------------
First Of The Gang To Die

This has been one of the BEST set lists ever, and you guys are so lucky to be there! With a new song to boot!! :guitar: :thumb:

I am here with Kate and she is too drunk to type and makes too many typos but I made the typo this time as it should have been ALWAYS.

To Urban, Kate says CrystalGeezer is a girl and so is Kate2828 but they are not gay, just friends in the cosmic universe where they belong too with Morrissey. And all three of them are one as it doesn’t matter what gender they are as all three are soul mates. CrystalGeezer, Kate2828 and Morrissey.

I wasn't at that cosmic meeting. Can we talk about the concert please?

I Want The One I Can't Have (whinger)
Irish Blood, English Heart (and your of what race, Sir?)
You're The One For Me, Fatty (Sorry Moz but I don't like fatsos)
You Have Killed Me (No you have Moz)
Scandinavia (yeah, so what?)
Ouija Board, Ouija Board (We know your real name is Baal, Moz)
Black Cloud (Must be a drag having onea above you all the time Moz)
People Are The Same Everywhere (You would know then asperger victim)
Alma Matters (You're more into dark matter to be honest Moz)
Action Is My Middle Name (well, as long as it's not Urban)
Speedway (Not for gay men that sport, sorry Moz)
Satellite Of Love (I prefer the Astra satellite meself)
I Know It's Over (Me too)
Everyday Is Like Sunday (Yeah for us pensioners it is, very nice in fact)
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out (Until I fooking blow it out that is)
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris (Yeah on drugs you think you could)
Art-Hounds (another useless title then mr. Moz)
Meat Is Murder (And so are you, Sir)
-----------------------------------------------
First Of The Gang To Die (Promises promises)

Urban made this all by himself (wow)

Actually, I'm just glad to hear that a bit of the Morrissey we're used to (he has always thrown his shirt out at the end of a show) made an appearance tonight.

The shirt is "a bit of the Morrissey we're used to"? Have you been sleeping through this tour? The fact that he did not throw the shirt was one of the few things that were different, if not the only one, and a much appreciated one, because it was about time that he stopped doing this.

I am here with Kate and she is too drunk to type and makes too many typos but I made the typo this time as it should have been ALWAYS.

To Urban, Kate says CrystalGeezer is a girl and so is Kate2828 but they are not gay, just friends in the cosmic universe where they belong too with Morrissey. And all three of them are one as it doesn’t matter what gender they are as all three are soul mates. CrystalGeezer, Kate2828 and Morrissey.

Can we please stay on topic?? This is what kills it for most of us here who want to know about the show.

Can we please stay on topic?? This is what kills it for most of us here who want to know about the show.

You do not take in the information anyway but only use the tour threads to self portray yourself, obviously as shown earlier on.

The shirt is "a bit of the Morrissey we're used to"? Have you been sleeping through this tour? The fact that he did not throw the shirt was one of the few things that were different, if not the only one, and a much appreciated one, because it was about time that he stopped doing this.

Ok...look. I know he hasn't thrown his shirt out the whole tour. That's why I said what I did. Can you troll someone else now, please.

He should have said "this is what you get for liking diversity" about the Tottenham riots and then gone on to sing "bengali in platforms".

Camden as the encore would have made it a near perfect set, FOTGTD as the encore for the zillionth time was a big disappointment.

I see your point, Patrick. Camden would have been a fantastic encore! :)

I wanna hear from City fans who first saw their side drop a two goal lead and then went to see Moz. Must have made the night a bit less fun for ya.

Great show tonight - Moz in good form, great atmosphere. Only negative for me was the comments about Charles and 'Camel' getting their car attacked at the student riots earlier in the year - and Morrissey saying he "laughed for weeks" about it. Really cannot grasp why he finds such outright thuggish and violent behaviour funny.

But a great show!

In my opinion, this was the best Morrissey gig of 2011, the crowd was great, he was in great mood, I loved it.

Great show tonight - Moz in good form, great atmosphere. Only negative for me was the comments about Charles and 'Camel' getting their car attacked at the student riots earlier in the year - and Morrissey saying he "laughed for weeks" about it. Really cannot grasp why he finds such outright thuggish and violent behaviour funny.

But a great show!

Cause it was !

The revelation will fuel the fury in Tottenham about the killing of Mark Duggan by armed officers.

It also undermines suggestions that there was an exchange of fire between Duggan and the police before he died.

The bullet which was found lodged in the radio of one of the officers at the scene is still undergoing forensic tests. But reliable sources have said the first ballistics examinations suggested it was a police issue bullet.

These are very distinct as the Metropolitan Police uses dum dum type hollowed out bullets designed not to pass through an object.

The early suggestion from the IPCC was that the Met officers had returned fire after someone in the minicab opened fire. But the result of the ballistics early test suggests both shots fired came from the police.

Whoops wrong thread

:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:: GO on the Moz!!!! Who f***ing didn't?? I know i was in stitches for days

I would love to see some video of this concert, especially the new song, "Art Hounds". Thanks in advance! ¡Viva Morrissey!

Last gasp winners for United and Cardiff!!!!
Come on Bluebirds

what an amazing show. i'm so happy to have been there tonight.
unfortunately i wasn't able to get one of the bus t-shirts. i'm gutted. by any change does anyone have one that they would sell me? if so please email me: [email protected]
thank you,
Anthony

Well, now we know why Kate always posts such asinine drivel. She's a drunk.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom