Liverpool - Moz walks off stage

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Just got a text - someone threw a pint that hit Moz on the head during the 2nd song, Black Cloud, and he said "Goodbye", and walked off. That's the report.

Peter

Re: Moz walks off stage

What a bastard! (Not Morrissey, of course.)

Heard this on twitter. Who would pay to go to a gig then do that? Idiot.

My heart sank seeing this thread title...:(

if its not one thing, its another! This tour is doomed.

I am so upset at this news. He should not play up North. Scummy wankers

I dont get why anyone would throw a pint at him. I admit to throwing a drink onstage before, only because the the whole audience was there to see the support and the headliner was crap, but that was the wombats not morrissey.

The latest from our on-the-spot reporter...

"It wasn't a glass pint - it was a plastic pint of beer, but it hit Moz full in the face. A guy came on stage and said that Morrissey would not be coming on stage as he'd been hit by a bottle (which it wasn't, but that doesn't alter the fact that a f***ing idiot did it - Peter). Then the house lights went on, and that was it - over. Someone was thrown out to cheers 10 minutes earlier."

So there you go. It's over.

Peter

Yeah I don't understand why someone would want to throw something at him, I can understand he's pissed. But canceling the gig seems harsh. Surely he should realise people have paid plenty of money to go see him. Going into a huff over it seems a bit pathetic......hopefully he goes back on. Or is it over?

:eek: :mad: Idiot!

but, why let one bad apple spoil the bunch. Toss the tosser (after a slight beating), towel off & get on with the show. That's not fair to the fans.

but, why let one bad apple spoil the bunch. Toss the tosser (after a slight beating), towel off & get on with the show. That's not fair to the fans.

I hope the audience beats them up.

I couldn't agree more. He should really have just got on with it. I'm sorry, I love the man, but canceling the show because of that is totally pathetic.

DATK Facebook:
Doll and The Kicks:
Some f**king idiot has thrown a pint at Morrissey and Liverpool gig has been cancelled after 1 1/2 songs. Whoever threw that is gonna spend the night in A&E.... Twat.

if its not one thing, its another! This tour is doomed.

Too true.

I agree.

It's horrible though, why would someone do that? I agree with Julie- people are idiots.

I don't know....Having been unexpectedly and not deliberately hit in the face on several occasions.....it really takes the wind out of you. Literally, and emotionally.

I'm just stunned. Sad and stunned at all the shit that's been happening to him lately. :tears:

Tags
beer=good4hair diva fit drama queen duck & cover malvatwat northernidiots pbr me asap raincoats? saddening
Back
Top Bottom