Leeds - Pre Sale

I'd like to ask the people who have 02 priority access to tickets, if they'd clarify a couple of points, please, as I'm finding conflicting accounts online:

Is this perk available only to Pay Monthly customers or can PAYG users benefit?

If it's available to PAYG, is there a minimum quarterly or annual spend required to keep the benefit active?

If it's a universal perk, I'll go and get an 02 SIM, stick a tenner on it and just use it now and again to keep the account active. And, of course, use it to get priority tix. :)

I'd like to ask the people who have 02 priority access to tickets, if they'd clarify a couple of points, please, as I'm finding conflicting accounts online:

Is this perk available only to Pay Monthly customers or can PAYG users benefit?

If it's available to PAYG, is there a minimum quarterly or annual spend required to keep the benefit active?

If it's a universal perk, I'll go and get an 02 SIM, stick a tenner on it and just use it now and again to keep the account active. And, of course, use it to get priority tix. :)

Can't be certain but would imagine it's anyone on O2. All I had to do to register was to put in my phone number. It then recognises the number as O2 and sends a code to allow you to register in the Blueroom for priority tix. Simple as that...worth calling O2 to check though! ;)

Can't be certain but would imagine it's anyone on O2. All I had to do to register was to put in my phone number. It then recognises the number as O2 and sends a code to allow you to register in the Blueroom for priority tix. Simple as that...worth calling O2 to check though! ;)

Are you a pay monthly or PAYG customer, though, herge?

I just tried entering with my giffgaff number (with gg being an o2 virtual network I hoped the system might not be able to tell the difference) and got a code. I was quite hopeful but when I entered the code, they sussed me! :o

http://www.o2blueroom.co.uk/Listings/Morrissey/12607

Just got mine - they are Balcony Unreserved - no stalls coming up but Academy venues are usually OK if you are there early!

PLEASE NOTE: If you have booked Balcony Unreserved Seating/Standing tickets you will be upstairs on the Balcony where there is a mixture of unreserved seating (349 seats) and standing areas (space for 151 customers). Standing is available at the side & the rear of the balcony. Seating is not guaranteed.

By purchasing tickets you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set down by the venue. To read these please click on our helpdesk or check the full details on your confirmation page.

If a customer requires access to the disabled access area at O2 Academy Leeds they must call the Venue’s Box Office Manager on 0113 389 1555 between 12pm and 5pm Monday to Friday or email [email protected] to book their tickets and notify the venue of any specific requirements.

The disabled access area is located on the balcony level and the space is limited to 4 persons plus their carers. The balcony is accessible by using a lift. Persons who purchase tickets for other areas of the venue may not be able to use the designated disabled access area if it is full.

All persons who are registered disabled are entitled to a free carer’s ticket so please take this into consideration when booking your ticket(s).

:)

Last edited:
Are you a pay monthly or PAYG customer, though, herge?

I just tried entering with my giffgaff number (with gg being an o2 virtual network I hoped the system might not be able to tell the difference) and got a code. I was quite hopeful but when I entered the code, they sussed me! :o

Sorry...I'm pay monthly. But I think you have your answer now :)

http://www.o2blueroom.co.uk/Listings/Morrissey/12607

Just got mine - they are Balcony Unreserved - no stalls coming up but Academy venues are usually OK if you are there early!

PLEASE NOTE: If you have booked Balcony Unreserved Seating/Standing tickets you will be upstairs on the Balcony where there is a mixture of unreserved seating (349 seats) and standing areas (space for 151 customers). Standing is available at the side & the rear of the balcony. Seating is not guaranteed.

By purchasing tickets you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set down by the venue. To read these please click on our helpdesk or check the full details on your confirmation page.

If a customer requires access to the disabled access area at O2 Academy Leeds they must call the Venue’s Box Office Manager on 0113 389 1555 between 12pm and 5pm Monday to Friday or email [email protected] to book their tickets and notify the venue of any specific requirements.

The disabled access area is located on the balcony level and the space is limited to 4 persons plus their carers. The balcony is accessible by using a lift. Persons who purchase tickets for other areas of the venue may not be able to use the designated disabled access area if it is full.

All persons who are registered disabled are entitled to a free carer’s ticket so please take this into consideration when booking your ticket(s).

:)

Thank You kindly phcbr6!

I wanted balcony tickets. Now I have them, thanks to you. Would never have bothered checking the pre-sale again after yesterday.

Heading towards pauper-ville though....

I am an o2 customer...I'm debating the balcony issue ... a mate says the balcony is great because there is a bar up there and with only 350 people upstairs it's dead easy to get served... but I could be downstairs...up the front...

Dave

That's my dilemma too, Dave, but I think I'm going to opt for seated as I've already got another standing gig. Hubby and I have seen James at the Leeds o2 twice and when we were seated I was longing to be down in the pit, but when we were in the pit hubby was grumbling that we'd be getting a better sound quality upstairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom