Kristeen Young responds to Morrissey's tour cancellation TTY statement

Re: Kristeen Young responds to TTY statement

If this is true, Morrissey is a liar. Thoughts?

X9fvTdl.jpg

They both have issues with the truth.

I think I FINALLY understand why Johnny left The Smiths..

- - - Updated - - -

Based on Kristeen's comment we have 3 facts to work with:

1. She was fired.
2. She wasn't sick.
3. Morrissey had no reason to believe that she *was* sick.

If these things are true, then why *was* she fired?

You missed out 4) It was all Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge's fault.

Discovered KY through Morrissey, it took until I happend upon an interview to put my bias aside. I will continue to enjoy her work. These conflicts happen, human nature. Personally, traveling once per week, for 2-3 weeks in a row for work, kills me. I am amazed any performer can do it. Also, I imagine the economics must dictate show after show, one show per week seems much more reasonable on the mind and body. What have I learned after all these years: Refundable tickets, travel with a multi-purpose itinerary and make the show the bonus of your trip.

i wonder if morrissey's friends and family will start talking smack on kristeen.

uh huh.

Morrissey . . . . . Friends . . . . . . . .!!!!!!
Who are these "friends" you speak of ?
Facebook friends aren't real friends
I wonder if Alan Partridge is his best friend.

hahahaaaa:

"All I see here is the launch of VISCONTI-YOUNG DUO. #jazzduo"

t.v.: ^ "What does that mean? She's my artist."

In that case let's look at her history. SHe fabricated an entire life to suit her needs. Every single day she lies. Every day. Objectively the points you make are valid, but I have a problem objectively breaking down the chain of events as represented by someone who is a career liar. Morrissey's point is she SAID she was sick. She probably did, whether she got allergies or not. So he made a press release including her statement that she later refuted. His argument went south when he says she made him sick which is impossible to prove, but I don't doubt for a second that she said she was sick then changed her mind later making his statement look false. All this press is just helping her which could be construed as a publicity stunt, she loves being the victim and that's exactly what she is now. Yay for her.

given her history why WOULDN'T morrissey think she'd go along with the party line, you know?

i'm wondering if (in terms of insurance) cancelling gigs due to a passing contagion is looked upon less egregiously than an inherent, long-term personal disease or condition. if so, maybe moz was hoping to deflect from his ongoing medical condition (assuming there is one), and reckoned kristeen would play along, considering all he's done for her.

I thought those two were besties by the sounds of things on her page.

they were very close. he shot her latest video free of charge and then when it came time for editing she didn't like his version, fired him and won't give him any credit or remuneration for his work. her and tony know he doesn't have the money to pursue a case legally, so she made snide public comments about him, froze him out and called it a day.

Re: Kristeen Young responds to TTY statement

She never removed it. It's still there.

So you can't see her statement unless you follow her? That's an interesting ploy.

- - - Updated - - -

given her history why WOULDN'T morrissey think she'd go along with the party line, you know?

i'm wondering if (in terms of insurance) cancelling gigs due to a passing contagion is looked upon less egregiously than an inherent, long-term personal disease or condition. if so, maybe moz was hoping to deflect from his ongoing medical condition (assuming there is one), and reckoned kristeen would play along, considering all he's done for her.

I tend to believe this explanation. It's the only one that makes sense to me. Question is, why didn't she? If they were such "best friends" as TV implied in his statement.

And, lastly, he ranked Boston as the #1 show of the tour. .

You are forgetting the part where he read about the world's smallest suspension bridge.

How could that NOT be the best show of his entire life? :p

Now TV is taking jabs at Moz's diet on his Facebook page. In response to someone saying that Moz should eat more vegetables, he replies:

"Tony Visconti 'Jessica Lee Morgan' A steady diet of chips, pizza and booze isn't healthy?"
3 hours ago · 22 Likes

Ouch. Guess the catering dept. has a pretty easy job on these tours?

they were very close. he shot her latest video free of charge and then when it came time for editing she didn't like his version, fired him and won't give him any credit or remuneration for his work. her and tony know he doesn't have the money to pursue a case legally, so she made snide public comments about him, froze him out and called it a day.

Karma lol

Now TV is taking jabs at Moz's diet on his Facebook page. In response to someone saying that Moz should eat more vegetables, he replies:

"Tony Visconti 'Jessica Lee Morgan' A steady diet of chips, pizza and booze isn't healthy?"
3 hours ago · 22 Likes

I think booze may be part of the problem. Who in their right mind would drink after having an ulcer?

The erratic behaviour would be better explained by this.

And regarding Boston, when he was reading the bit about the suspension bridge he was actually reading from a little card that said "Boston" on it. Did he send Damon out to to one of those tourist booths?

3 hours ago · 22 Likes

Visconti's claws are coming out just like I said they would! :D

It's going to be an entertaining coupla months. Get yer popcorn ready!!

3 hours ago · 22 Likes

From what I saw in Boston he certainly doesn't look like he's been eating chips and pizza. Everyone around me commented on how great his body is for 55. How the hell does TV know what Morrissey eats?

3 hours ago · 22 Likes

As a vegetarian who has fairly recently reformed his diet, I can tell you first hand that this is even truer than you might imagine.

3 hours ago · 22 Likes

I guess in Rome it might have been something like that, but how does he know what he eats these days?

I think booze may be part of the problem. Who in their right mind would drink after having an ulcer?

The erratic behaviour would be better explained by this.

As much as I hate to admit it, I've always kind of thought that. In fact I'll go a step further and just state that it's my personal opinion that this might be the root cause of all of his health ailments. I've heard the stories about his drinking and frat boy behavior, and I worry that all of that may have taken it's toll at this point.

I think this is right. It was the same with the food poisoning thing in South America. He made a point of stressing how everyone had come down with the same thing (for which read: "Dear insurers, please me assured that there is nothing especially frail about me").

I also think there was probably a rule on the tour about declaring illnesses so that you could be quarantined or sent home. Kristeen was already in the dog-house because Morrissey believed (rightly or wrongly) she had broken that rule and then lied about it. Effectively calling him a liar on Twitter, by which point Kristeen was probably past caring, was the last straw.

Back
Top Bottom