Kevin Cummins / Twitter posts photos in "Countdown to Morrissey in Manchester"

38895_cummins_jones_beach_1991.jpg

Others:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great photos! I LOVED his look during the Kill Uncle...Your Arsenal years. Black Doc Marten style shoes, rolled up cuffs and jeans that actually fit him! Not the baggy denim he wears now. Must have been great to be that close to him then.

Great photos! I LOVED his look during the Kill Uncle...Your Arsenal years. Black Doc Marten style shoes, rolled up cuffs and jeans that actually fit him! Not the baggy denim he wears now. Must have been great to be that close to him then.
I'm glad someone else noticed the jeans, what is it with the ill fitting jeans?? Its not like he can't afford a decent pair!!

oh my wonky huma ! never fitting in anywhere... especially in jeans. How I love thee. :)

There you are KS. You gotta give me the loose fitting jeans now. Yes, Mozzy Wonka and the Huma Factory :D

A handsome man such as our boy should take a look over his shoulder at his buttocks in the mirror before leaving the dressing room and mounting the stage. Any respectful huma would do the same ;)

a handsome man is a handsome man regardless of what he wears. i dont think it's very nice to criticize his jeans. i dont see anything wrong with them at all, in fact, i think the jeans he wears now look very much like the ones in the top picture, give or take a few inches. both are loose fitting. both encase the lower half of a crazily handsome f***er. besides, he's already gone all over the world and appeared on national television in them, what good is it to tell him now that they dont meet with your approval and just simply wont do. dont worry, mozzer, i think you look fantastic as always, and i would never presume to know more about your own personal style than you yourself do. <3 (edit: which is why i would be the ideal candidate for blazer shopping!)

I like the way he looks now more than young Moz. His demeanor is different too, a bit softer than young Moz.

a handsome man is a handsome man regardless of what he wears. i dont think it's very nice to criticize his jeans. i dont see anything wrong with them at all, in fact, i think the jeans he wears now look very much like the ones in the top picture, give or take a few inches. both are loose fitting. both encase the lower half of a crazily handsome f***er. besides, he's already gone all over the world and appeared on national television in them, what good is it to tell him now that they dont meet with your approval and just simply wont do. dont worry, mozzer, i think you look fantastic as always, and i would never presume to know more about your own personal style than you yourself do. <3 (edit: which is why i would be the ideal candidate for blazer shopping!)

The fact you think he reads what is posted here is :rofl:

Please...save your acrimony. Mozbots have such a narrow view. Good luck with your crusade. Best wishes.

The fact you think he reads what is posted here is :rofl:

Please...save your acrimony. Mozbots have such a narrow view. Good luck with your crusade. Best wishes.
oh my goodness, you dont even know that im joking. well i mean, except that im not. i mean, that is, obviously i mean what i say, but im not, like, trying to get through to him or anything. geez, how do you explain things to old fuddy duddies. let's just say that for your information i think it's funny too, to address him as though he reads this place. not only do i think it's funny it's also a helpful tactic to cut through the bullshit since other than a few exceptions he's the only person in connection with this place i'd actually want to talk to.

(is that guy gone now, moz? oh mozzer, why is this awful person talking to me?? tell him to beat it, like you would if he were uncleskinny. also come to canada!)

Last edited:
I like the way he looks now more than young Moz. His demeanor is different too, a bit softer than young Moz.

Softer yes, but I also feel a bit of a sadness. As people get older they are more aware of their mortality and there is nothing cheerful about that.

Softer yes, but I also feel a bit of a sadness. As people get older they are more aware of their mortality and there is nothing cheerful about that.
tsk, dont you ever read worsdsworth?

What though the radiance which was once so bright
Be now for ever taken from my sight,
Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
We will grieve not, rather find
Strength in what remains behind;
In the primal sympathy
Which having been must ever be;
In the soothing thoughts that spring
Out of human suffering;
In the faith that looks through death,
In years that bring the philosophic mind.

Well the cheerful part is they are alive to feel sad about it. Plenty of people never have that chance. Moz is a rich guy adored by his fans and in relatively good health ( I think). I'd say he is doing very well, all things considered.
On a more relevant note: those photos are ace. Moz must be the most photogenic singer of all time.

Well the cheerful part is they are alive to feel sad about it. Plenty of people never have that chance. Moz is a rich guy adored by his fans and in relatively good health ( I think). I'd say he is doing very well, all things considered.
On a more relevant note: those photos are ace. Moz must be the most photogenic singer of all time.

So give us a drink Aco and make it quick I'm deffo gonna be sick :barf:a a a a a all over !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom