Julia Vs David

terrancestamp

Hey,

I heard a rumor about the show the other night. Someone is saying that Julia Riley had David Tseng kicked out of the pit in San Deigo before the show started. Does anyone have any info about this happening?

Wow. All of this sounds like the suck.

Who has more details???

Goodbye news link to TTY...

No, David is a gentleman and a finer human being than most. He's long been unbelievably patient and tolerant of jerkwads who don't deserve to be pissed on even if they're set on fire.

I don't think he links to sites because he likes the owners personally; he probably does it because it's a helpful resource to the Moz devotee community, whatever his personal feelings.

Succinctly put Mel, and certainly correct. They are both probably just raising their eyes to the ceiling right now.
By the way, Mel, I enjoy your reports. Thanks for taking so much time for them and going into so much detail.

No, David is a gentleman and a finer human being than most. He's long been unbelievably patient and tolerant of jerkwads who don't deserve to be pissed on even if they're set on fire.

I don't think he links to sites because he likes the owners personally; he probably does it because it's a helpful resource to the Moz devotee community, whatever his personal feelings.

Every word of this is true and correct.

Peter

Don't worry, it was just a poor joke...

Re: David

Some people may not like what I'm about to say but.... Julia is one of the rudest people I've ever come across and I've come across a lot of tit-heads.
Now, I may of caught her on a bad day but still in my opinion that doesn't excuse her rudness.

David, on the other hand, is a true gent.

Re: David

I like David. One time I met him and instead of thanking him for all he does here, I asked him how to disable rollovers on the front page of the forums. :rolleyes: He was very gentle and sweet. I think I heard once he lives near Santa Monica, I always want to ask him if he wants to go to Jinky's for breakfast with my friends but I don't want to spoil the allure of the man behind the machine. :p

Tags
catfight who's julia?
Back
Top Bottom