Jonathan Ross going to Moz's 50th Birthday Party

devout

Just got this off Twitter:

Wossy: "Sorry to shout but ...I JUST GOT INVITED TO MORRISEY'S 50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY !!!!!!!! Need to choose outfit immediately :)"

I'd learn to spell his name right on his card fif I was JR . . .:blushing:

Yeah. I saw that earlier. I even made a suggestion to Wossy about what to get for Moz.

My invitation seems to have gotten lost in the mail. :(

If only there was an invitation for me. Maybe when I dream tonight...

Speaking of his birthday, does anyone here do anything on the day? Like your own little celebration or something, or is that too weird? I haven't done it, but the idea came to me and I wasn't completely put off.

Moz having a big showbiz birthday party?
Never thought I'd see the day, or rather, to use the contemporary vernacular, WTF!

Last edited:
That would be a good competition......win an invite to Morrissey's birthday party. :)

You already posted this in another thread. And you complain about merging?

Peter

since when arent you allowed to mention things twice? That isn't anything to do with merging my thread with irrelevant and dead topics, also why would you possibly put a thread about MORRISSEY in an off-topic section you moron.

Do you actually realise how many Morrissey fans despise you? And not the ones on here, because MOST Morrissey fans don't come on this site. As they have to deal with Pretentious, cliche, crass, dullards like yourself.

Looking at your delusional vile face makes me feel this way.

I've seen previous attacks on you on these boards, but the best one was from someone called 'Infallable' or 'Infatuation' he/she summed you up pretty well.

Uncle skinny, i know you went to the gig in ireland, can i just ask how was it as i dont want to read any of the setlists so i cant go on any of the threads or pages on the front page of solo

since when arent you allowed to mention things twice? That isn't anything to do with merging my thread with irrelevant and dead topics, also why would you possibly put a thread about MORRISSEY in an off-topic section you moron.

Do you actually realise how many Morrissey fans despise you? And not the ones on here, because MOST Morrissey fans don't come on this site. As they have to deal with Pretentious, cliche, crass, dullards like yourself.

Looking at your delusional vile face makes me feel this way.

I've seen previous attacks on you on these boards, but the best one was from someone called 'Infallable' or 'Infatuation' he/she summed you up pretty well.

Very nice. Your time here is over. I just discovered you've been harassing other users by e-mail in your short stay. Good night.

Peter

Just got this off Twitter:

Wossy: "Sorry to shout but ...I JUST GOT INVITED TO MORRISEY'S 50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY !!!!!!!! Need to choose outfit immediately :)"

I'd learn to spell his name right on his card fif I was JR . . .:blushing:
Bet he will buy Mozz the 'better to be over the hill than under it' card just to wind him up...

Uncle skinny, i know you went to the gig in ireland, can i just ask how was it as i dont want to read any of the setlists so i cant go on any of the threads or pages on the front page of solo

Well, the planning was terrible. After the Limerick symposium, I flew home, then the next day, flew back to Killarney. Got there in time to meet some very nice people outside the soundcheck. A few beers later, and in we go. As others have said, there was some spare room. A special word for Doll & The Kicks, who were great - Doll is a very strong singer, and wore a very nice blue ribbon. And hotpants. Moz wandered on in a nice cardigan (there were a lot of cardigans on show, including the VERY loaded chap from Cork). As far as the set goes, I can't really add to what Mel Torment posted on the front page. Low point was Moz almost being dragged into the crowd, you should have seen how quickly Arturo ran over. Jesse was absolutely furious. Highlights - Moz stopping Crashing Bores to have a discussion with a fan, and Irish Budd getting his record to Moz. Hung around a bit after and got to meet Boz briefly. It was just a good, all-round night, and as always with these nights, the music is half the enjoyment - the other half is meeting like-minded fans. Kudos to mr Ben Chill who, in the words of the song, rode all night to get to us.

Peter

Gossip reported on NME.com

Russell Brand is gutted that he hasn't been invited to Morrissey's 50th birthday party, while fellow TV personality Jonathan Ross has.
Ross used (Twitter) to boast about getting an invite to the party. "Sorry to shout but... I JUST GOT INVITED TO MORRISSEY'S 50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!! Need to choose outfit immediately :)" he wrote on Wednesday (April 29). Brand, who named his cat after the singer, is still waiting for his invitation, according to reports. Morrissey's birthday is on May 22 (Daily Star).

Back
Top Bottom