Joe Scarborough (MSNBC host) visits Salford Lads Club

dotmatrix522 posted in the Strange/unexpected Moz references thread:

MSNBC TV host, music fan,...and former Republican Congressman Joe Scarborough made a visit to the Salford Lads Club the other day:

39097_joe_scarborough_slc.jpg

I like Joe. I've always wondered if his look was inspired by James Dean or Morrissey. Nice picture, too!

Not much happening in Morrisseyland, therefore, we just have to suck it up with posts like these.

He was investigated for the murder of intern Lori Klausutis, who was found dead in his office.
Sounds like one of Morrissey's more lurid lyrical adventures.
I DON'T like establishment ghouls latching onto the saints of alternative culture. NO. NO. NO.

Morrissey won't be happy about this at all. It's the equivalent of the former PM liking the Smiths.

He was investigated for the murder of intern Lori Klausutis, who was found dead in his office.
Sounds like one of Morrissey's more lurid lyrical adventures.

with the difference that the people M has tried killing lyrically are not lying dead on his office carpet yet. o_O

Seriously though, if this guy didn't do it, he has to be one of the unluckiest men on the planet.

This hairstyle may bring bad luck.

This guy is alright for a conservative. I would never vote for him or his Party but he opposes Donald Trump and that says a lot to me.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom