Is there a way to buy a mp3 from Amazon if you are outside the country it is offered?

The Seeker of Good Songs

There is a download on Amazon UK that I would like to get but it isn't available in the USA. For Amazon.com it says: "Not Available"

Re: Is there a way to buy a mp3 from Amazon if you are outside the country it is offe

You can't order it from Amazon.co.uk?
It says not available there also. I was assuming it was because I was not in the UK and it knew that. Perhaps it just isn't available, even though internet jibba jabba says people have gotten it.

edit: Normally, can a person in the USA purchase directly form Amazon UK?

Last edited:
Re: Is there a way to buy a mp3 from Amazon if you are outside the country it is offe

It says not available there also. I was assuming it was because I was not in the UK and it knew that. Perhaps it just isn't available, even though internet jibba jabba says people have gotten it.

edit: Normally, can a person in the USA purchase directly form Amazon UK?

Sure. I've purchased several things directory from there (and the France and German sites, too), but not MP3s.

There is a download on Amazon UK that I would like to get but it isn't available in the USA. For Amazon.com it says: "Not Available"

What are you looking for ?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Says it 's not available till April :(

Says it 's not available till April :(
I saw that and wondered if it had to do with me being in the USA, but further reading in a DM forum, I see that people are only talking of the sample bit that can be played. No mention of anyone having purchased it.

Thanks for your assistance/input.

(Did you see thee link in Other Music forums to 3 new DM songs?)

Back
Top Bottom