Im going to Manchester in a week. Can people tell me the Moz / Smiths places to go.

dom

Thats How People Throw Up
no one can be arsed to answer this question so just skip to the next thread.

Last edited:
Re: Im going to Manchester in a week. Can people tell me the Moz / Smiths places to g

wait, i know the answer to this!

buy "Panic on the Streets"

ok, what do i win?

Re: Im going to Manchester in a week. Can people tell me the Moz / Smiths places to g

ok, what do i win?

A smack on the head is just what you get for not answering :mad: ;) Is that song really a list of places to go? Or just a clever joke? :)

"Panic on the streets" the BOOK:rolleyes:

here's the amazon link http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panic-Streets-Smiths-Location-Guide/dp/1905287461
51cckJ8By9L._AA240_.jpg

love

Grim

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Anyone got Moz / Smiths Manchester information that wont cost me any money?

ok, what do i win?

Nugz
You win a place in my heart:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Anyone got Moz / Smiths Manchester information that wont cost me any money?

ok, not that I endorse Kewpie-ism at all, but seriously. i KNOW this question has been asked a million times. did you try the search function?

i cannot believe i just typed those words.

No money AT ALL, probably for next 3 or 4 years until i finish my degree and get a full time job. Thank you for link though.

Without sounding bitter because you are not buying the book (and thus depriving my kids of their inheritance money:D), if you have no money, how are you travelling up? Where are you staying? Will you have enough money for food? And bus fares to get around the places of interest?
'Morrissey's Manchester' book is also available in a lot of shops in Manchester for £5.99 or probably a lot cheaper on amazon.

PS I bet you went out on the piss at the weekend?;)

Jukebox Jury

ok, not that I endorse Kewpie-ism at all, but seriously. i KNOW this question has been asked a million times. did you try the search function?

i cannot believe i just typed those words.

Yes, the search function is rubbish because it comes up with the smallest word mentioned and is hardly ever relevant. Never mind, forget it . as usual.

Without sounding bitter because you are not buying the book (and thus depriving my kids of their inheritance money:D), if you have no money, how are you travelling up? Where are you staying? Will you have enough money for food? And bus fares to get around the places of interest?
'Morrissey's Manchester' book is also available in a lot of shops in Manchester for £5.99 or probably a lot cheaper on amazon.

PS I bet you went out on the piss at the weekend?;)

Jukebox Jury

Lol, it's understandable that you think that, me being student, but i havent been on the piss from my own funds / money for about 6 months now. i literally dont have any fun funds. i earn 85 quid a week - 50.00 goes on rent, 31.00 goes on travel - 3.00 goes on the interent, leaving me with 2.00 a week to pay back into my tution fees which i have to pay myself and don't get any loans or grants for from the government. (however, yes, i do still get the pleasure of uni life and drinking cos i have great friends, and i live on debt money, which gets me drunk, but is not great)

I am being driven to manchester and staying with a friend. so most expenses are payed for.

Anyway, forget the question, if there is a way to delete questions please let us know as i will do so.

Sometimes this place is so fun it's like being at a fairgroud with Moz, and sometimes ... for the love of God this place is depressing.

Last edited:

Go to Southern Cemetrey go inside and gravely read the stones.

Its a beautiful place....the final resting to many a fine Mancunuian

How rude people are on here at times. I bet there are loads of people who could have helped him out but instead all he got was BUY THE BOOK rammed at him......so predictable :rolleyes:

How rude people are on here at times. I bet there are loads of people who could have helped him out but instead all he got was BUY THE BOOK rammed at him......so predictable :rolleyes:

What's wrong with that answer? It's the correct one, isn't it?

Besides, this is dom we're dealing with here.

I haven't had any dealings with Dom so I don't know what you mean.

"Buy the book" is not a very helpful answer .....if he had money to buy it he wouldn't need to come on here and ask for people's help.

I haven't had any dealings with Dom so I don't know what you mean.

"Buy the book" is not a very helpful answer .....if he had money to buy it he wouldn't need to come on here and ask for people's help.

Thank you for your support mate :) When he says 'this is dom we are dealing with' he means that 'this is dom' who always asks apparently 'pointless' questions, because it has been asked on here before and i could have done the search function- well, firstly

- i have only been on here a few months, so have no idea what has been discussed before this

Secondly

- The search function is pretty much TOTALLY impotent in helping to find a post much of the time, as you could type in 'manchester sights' and it comes up with reams and reams of stuff just simply cos they have those words included in the thread, not neccerserily helpful - a bit like searching on the internet from google, it comes up with EVERYTHING, mostly what you don't need.

'Buy the book' is a typical answer from Mozsolo. I knew there was a book but genuinly genuinly can't even afford that at the moment, so was hoping for a bit of free advise from fellow Moz fans, but no, it was not to be. And still, at the end of the day i have always said ...

"this is just a forum, chill out. If you havent got anything constructive or helpful to say to my question, don't say anything at all - it's just an internet site for fans, who cares that i've asked a question you think isnt worth an answer!? ... "

Thanks agen for your kinds words :)

dom x x

Last edited:

What's wrong with that answer? It's the correct one, isn't it?

Besides, this is dom we're dealing with here.

It's not the 'correct' answer, it's just an answer, and not a helpful one either, considering i can't buy the book at the moment. What is so wrong with just listing me some Smiths places in Manch!? big deal :confused:

Go to Southern Cemetrey go inside and gravely read the stones.

Its a beautiful place....the final resting to many a fine Mancunuian

Ah, cheers mate :) I shall add that to the list. I wonder if i should be burried there!?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom