Ian McCulloch on Morrissey

Why is it when some musician insults Morrissey it's always Morrissey that gets the blame for having a problem with them? :D

I like the Bunnymen and some of Ian's solo songs but I've never understood what their problem with each other is but if it is jealousy on Ian's part, I could certainly understand him. Ian has never had much success as a solo artist, that would irk anyone I think, LOL.

That's the scouse accent after a few/manyyyy pints/kegs,hard to understand :D

what he said in short;

He done a co-interview with Morrissey the Adelphi hotel in Liverpool. McCulloch calls him a chump and a no-mark. Moz ate fish :eek: and McCulloch ate duck. They talked about Liverpool and Manchester. To sum up- McCulloch thinks Moz is a bit of a Nob :(

Last edited:
Mac used to be a pin-up, but Morrissey looks million times better now, richer both artistically and financially!!

I've heard so many hilarious stories about Mac which still makes me LOL. :D

Like what??? :confused:

Mac looks like shit now... he used to be so pretty, not hot like Moz, but very pretty ... sad.

Bunnymen <3333333333333333333333

The Bunnymen are a fantastic band and one of my personal favorites. I really couldn't care less rather Moz and Mac have issues with one another. I mean seriously, Morrissey has problems with just about everyone in the music business anyways.

Seconded:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

my best attempt at deciphering :D

Oh, there’s another one here for all the morrissey fans. I had to do a co-interview with that chump(?) and, uh, I’m ____ again in this one. We did it in the adelphi, funnily enough. ______82, ‘who’s this _____ git?’ talking in an extremely rare accent. So I (was ______ on the ale big time) – (pissed like a) bastard. And I was being interviewed by this interviewer for… I’d never heard of this fellow, you know. And uh, waffling on (all night). i said, ‘if I do this co-interview with this ____ - and in those days, he was. He was on the up, you know. and I ordered the biggest piece of meat. like, I think it was duck. I think that’s from the thing on the mouth. And he ordered fish, and I’m thinking, ‘___, that’s hardly vegetarian... Unless…even if you stuff it with full of peas. And it had it’s head on, the fish. It was made up, and the tail. and I said to him, ‘is it alright if I eat duck?’ and he went, ‘yeah, it’s alright.’ I said, ‘do you want a pint?” and he didn’t want one. And we got out of the interview and we…and I was asked about Liverpool and Manchester, and I said I love Manchester groups. I think the bunnymen were always more suited to the Manchester kind of thing. And then he goes, __________...and he goes, ‘there’s a kind of terrific chasm between Liverpool and Manchester.’ Chasm! It spoils it for me. You know. I can never read any books with chasm in it ever again. Which is handy because I don’t read books.

He seems to have turned into some terrible stereotype, drunk, boorish, "I don;t read books, me". Embarrassing. :confused:

This is a funny clip for sure! When you have been a moz fan for as long as a lot of us on here have you learn to laugh at people who like to rag on him.If you don't they learn to give you hell because it gets you all pissed off! Trust me I am from Oklahoma. The bunnymen are fine and all but there back catalog does not have as many classics as moz does imo.

Back
Top Bottom