I lost my mobile phone

Bluebirds

But I have insurance

If I tell the people that I lost it pissed up they're not going to give me any slack. If I said it was robbed I need a police reference number.

What is a good reason to claim? Not too bothered about the phone just the number

But I have insurance

If I tell the people that I lost it pissed up they're not going to give me any slack. If I said it was robbed I need a police reference number.

What is a good reason to claim? Not too bothered about the phone just the number

Say you threw it out the window when you heard the track listing for M's G Hits.
I'm sure they'll understand :)

Say you threw it out the window when you heard the track listing for M's G Hits.
I'm sure they'll understand :)

ha ha ha ha. I may just do that. Its Christmas etc etc

hmm the only thing you can do is say that it is missing, I mean you should report it to the police, just say you had it when you were on the bus or something then you checked and it was not in your pocket. 9 hinting at a pick pocket) Then you will have a ref number. Phone insurance is very tricky, they will do anything not to pay out.

Maybe just say you had it stolen from a bag or car.I doubt they will query it.

hmm the only thing you can do is say that it is missing, I mean you should report it to the police, just say you had it when you were on the bus or something then you checked and it was not in your pocket. 9 hinting at a pick pocket) Then you will have a ref number. Phone insurance is very tricky, they will do anything not to pay out.

Missing phones are to be reported to the police here in the US.

Back
Top Bottom