I guess I'm officially bi-sexual now

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
My wasted drunk friend stuck her tongue on the side of my mouth. I think my mouth was open because I was talking, I don't remember. So I have kissed a girl. Yay I'm gay. :straightface:

Okay can we move onto the next phase now where Morrissey sticks his penis in my vagina?

My wasted drunk friend stuck her tongue on the side of my mouth. I think my mouth was open because I was talking, I don't remember. So I have kissed a girl. Yay I'm gay. :straightface:

Okay can we move onto the next phase now where Morrissey sticks his penis in my vagina?

If I do that to Billy (I'm thinking like some sort of hit-and-run), does that mean he's straight? Or at least bisexual?

do you get a certificate?
a badge?
any recognition at all?
although, if all you have to do is be kissed...i guess i am too..
nobody told me.
good to know though, especially if the next phase is what you said!
i have been sooo naive.

sorry CG, there are pretty strict rules about this sort of thing ;)
In order to qualify as a "lesbian" you have to go down on another woman :eek:
yes, that far* yes, not even her going down on you qualifies(see Bill Clinton fo mo info :cool:)

:ha-no:

*=believe it or not, but some of us actually enjoy going down on women :crazy:
:D

do you get a certificate?
a badge?
any recognition at all?

No certificate. No badge. Just dinner afterward with her and her husband.

sorry CG, there are pretty strict rules about this sort of thing ;)
In order to qualify as a "lesbian" you have to go down on another woman :eek:

We ate dinner at a place called BJs. Does that count? :straightface:

highres_11518008.jpeg

I don't even thinking kissing or even shagging the same sex would make you gay, Crystal....unless you actually developed emotional and romantic feelings for the same sex, which I doubt you have! :D

That's interesting. But then what about a guy that has sex with women that he has no feelings for?

I don't even thinking kissing or even shagging the same sex would make you gay, Crystal....unless you actually developed emotional and romantic feelings for the same sex, which I doubt you have! :D

No offense, but that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

OK, I take it back: offense.

That's interesting. But then what about a guy that has sex with women that he has no feelings for?

He's known as a "guy." Also called man, dude, bro, heterosexual male...depending on what part of town you're from.

Wait wait wait. Let's back up, dear.

Someone slugging you on the shoulder...sticking their foot out as you walk by and tripping you...even planting one quickly on your cheek as they run up from behind you...OK. In those instances I could see you as the innocent victim.

But your friend putting her tongue INSIDE your mouth...well technically you said "on the side"...what does that mean? I'm assuming she got right in there, since you noted your mouth being open.

At any rate you'd have had to see her coming at you. Had to have, no way around it. And you allowed her entry.

You like chicks. Or you were at least curious as to the prospects of kissing one. Does that make you gay? No. But you knew that.

Does it mean you dig chicks? Yeah.

There you, question answered.

It's OK, though. So do I. Rest and do nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

And why would the next phase of you kissing another girl be Mozzer putting his cock in your twat?

No offense, but that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

OK, I take it back: offense.

It's not dumb or offensive in my opinion. I disagree with it but it's not an uncommon thought. People get different things from sex. Some married guys that consider themselves "straight" have a different kind of relationship with their wife or girlfriend than the sorts of arrangements they might make with other men occasionally for whatever. It's easy to say that they are obviously gay and in denial but some of them have real relationships with women and then have this other thing they are interested in for different reasons. So they can consider themselves straight I guess.

Back
Top Bottom