Happy birthday MTV

Awesome! And what a strange and wonderful coincidence, being that we have been discussing MTV at length on the New Wave thread... and reading the VJ book.

I want my...

mtv-logo.png

Watching videos now...

Awesome! And what a strange and wonderful coincidence, being that we have been discussing MTV at length on the New Wave thread... and reading the VJ book.

I want my...

mtv-logo.png

Watching videos now...

I know, right? still catching up on that thread, maybe I will later today :thumb:
anyways, as for MTV still being around, not really feeling the love for them like I did when it started or through to the mid 90s maybe :confused:
sorry :o

I know, right? still catching up on that thread, maybe I will later today :thumb:
anyways, as for MTV still being around, not really feeling the love for them like I did when it started or through to the mid 90s maybe :confused:
sorry :o

I was sad, disappointed when they stopped playing music videos. It's no longer the same animal. I never watch the channel anymore. Though I HAVE seen Jersey Shore and The Real World.

Flashback... this was the 9th video to air... I used to like this song...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was sad, disappointed when they stopped playing music videos. It's no longer the same animal. I never watch the channel anymore. Though I HAVE seen Jersey Shore and The Real World.

Flashback... this was the 9th video to air... I used to like this song...

MTV should be RTV now! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom