Happy 36th Birthday Grim/GirlUnafraid

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Congrats! :) I love Grim! :)

1happybday2.gif

Re: Happy 36th Birthday GirlUnafraid

Either way, it's not very complimentary to call somebody that, especially on their birthday.

Too bad...I guess that's what happens when the same user posts under two different names...

image014.jpg

hey look! It's the camaro club of sweden!

Last edited by a moderator:
happy birthday to you both... didn't know we had twins here?

They are the same person.

What would make you say that? FYI, when on a shared computer, it's easier to keep one person logged in (yes it's me logged in just now) rather than keep logging out, loggin in with password etc. You can tell who the author is by the "love Grim" or "love GU" though I don't always do that.

We are definitely 2 separate people with 2 completely different points of view (I like my coffee, he likes his tea etc).

I've had a rather shitty week so excuse my hostility when it's my birthday and people are saying "happy birthday grim".

What would make you say that? FYI, when on a shared computer, it's easier to keep one person logged in (yes it's me logged in just now) rather than keep logging out, loggin in with password etc. You can tell who the author is by the "love Grim" or "love GU" though I don't always do that.

We are definitely 2 separate people with 2 completely different points of view (I like my coffee, he likes his tea etc).

I've had a rather shitty week so excuse my hostility when it's my birthday and people are saying "happy birthday grim".
And while I'M at it, there is a "G" at the end of 'logging'

Awww, sorry about that! I couldn't decide whether to send you flowers or chocs, so I opted for chocolate flowers :o

848-Chocolate-Flowers.jpg

you mean it would be 'loggingg'?

Don't f***ing start with me you prick, I was typing the way that I talk, in my local accent.
Perhaps you should reread your post again moron.

What a lame excuse...your accent? BS! You spelled the SAME word correctly no less than two words before you spelled it incorrectly!

If you're going to lie...then make it a better one than that. Saying you had a stroke while typing it would have been more believable!

Back
Top Bottom