For sale: 2 Moz shirts, 3 Smiths shirts, 1 PJ Harvey shirt - 1980s/1990s

AncientSmithy

I am selling my beloved tee shirts I wore throughout the early 90s.

PJ Harvey (size large) color - Navy. Has PJ and her band mates each in a photo booth style photo block side by side. "PJ Harvey" underneath photos (Small scale graphic centered under the collar on the chest)

The Smiths (size XL) color - black The Queen is Dead shirt, cover art- white print. The Smiths across top of chest above cover art

The Smiths (size large) color - black Hatful of Hollow shirt. Blue "The Smiths" word across top with black and white photo of The Smiths framed in red underneath. Hatful of Hollow title in red underneath photo. The Smiths UK Tour '84 with tour dates listed on back

The Smiths (size XL) color - white - The Smiths Meat is Murder tee shirt (cover of single with Army man quadrant art)

Morrissey (size XL) color - white - Morrissey 1991 American Tour on front with large shaded black/white photo of Moz face looking down (somewhat profile). The back of the shirt has the Bona Drag pose with "1991 Debut American Tour" Sold out - featured colors - black and blue print

Morrissey (size XL) color - white - Morrissey across top of chest with hot picture of Morrissey laying on his hand wearing a blue jacket.

All shirts are in good condition. No holes or rips. The white shirts are slightly yellowed at the top hear the neck opening.

Asking $60 for all tee shirts, plus shipping and handling. Buyer must please buy all shirts together. All sales final.

Thank you!

I am selling my beloved tee shirts I wore throughout the early 90s.

PJ Harvey (size large) color - Navy. Has PJ and her band mates each in a photo booth style photo block side by side. "PJ Harvey" underneath photos (Small scale graphic centered under the collar on the chest)

The Smiths (size XL) color - black The Queen is Dead shirt, cover art- white print. The Smiths across top of chest above cover art

The Smiths (size large) color - black Hatful of Hollow shirt. Blue "The Smiths" word across top with black and white photo of The Smiths framed in red underneath. Hatful of Hollow title in red underneath photo. The Smiths UK Tour '84 with tour dates listed on back

The Smiths (size XL) color - white - The Smiths Meat is Murder tee shirt (cover of single with Army man quadrant art)

Morrissey (size XL) color - white - Morrissey 1991 American Tour on front with large shaded black/white photo of Moz face looking down (somewhat profile). The back of the shirt has the Bona Drag pose with "1991 Debut American Tour" Sold out - featured colors - black and blue print

Morrissey (size XL) color - white - Morrissey across top of chest with hot picture of Morrissey laying on his hand wearing a blue jacket.

All shirts are in good condition. No holes or rips. The white shirts are slightly yellowed at the top hear the neck opening.

Asking $60 for all tee shirts, plus shipping and handling. Buyer must please buy all shirts together. All sales final.

Thank you!
pics of the hatful of hollow?

Hi, there, I am happy to try to show a picture of the Hatful of Hollow shirt tonight when I get home from work (sorry I can't do it sooner!). How do I post a picture, though? I am sooo behind the times. *sigh*

hey do you still have the pj harvey tshirt for sale? i have been looking for that one for years.
thanks!

Back
Top Bottom