do you think morrissey has a twitter?

I would take anything like this with a pinch of salt.
There have been many of these types of accounts including on instagram and all have fizzled out.
There are several troll-types that mimic him with turns of phrase that sound a bit Morrissey-like, but ultimately there is no substance.
I'm sure someone else will fill you in about some of the more floridly ill characters that are fully engaged with perpetuating this kind of tripe - constructing a whole world to involve themselves with, sadly not indexed with reality.
(Following 7 people - 1 of which is Stephen Fry and a few blue rosers should be a clue too).
Regards,
FWD.

Of course this isn't Moz. It's a parody.

what about this blog? followingthemozziah.blogspot.com.br
the person seems pretty sure its Moz

I wish he did. He would probably get swamped with sexual offers and dumb questions but would a Q&A online really kill you. So MANY questions, I have a few...

If he did do you really think he'd spend his time trolling that Mariane woman? It's a tribute act and not a very good one at that.

That Marianne woman is dreadful. Overly obsessed fan with lots of free time. Also uses depression to gain attention. I don't usually agree with Simon Wratten but he's on point about her.

That Marianne woman is dreadful. Overly obsessed fan with lots of free time. Also uses depression to gain attention. I don't usually agree with Simon Wratten but he's on point about her.

" Overly obsessed fan with lots of free time ".
Am I the only one who recognizes something about himself (herself) in this description?
The word here is overly. I am questioning myself about that.

I reckon there is some obsession in me too.
But there is still some awareness about not crossing certain lines.
Just for my own sake.

Mind you, I am not moralistic and do not impose my views or opinions on any other human being, regarding what they do with their free time. They can do with that whatever they want.

There is a negative vibe about the word obsession which I don't totally agree with as long as my shrink doesn't tell me I am. All other opinions from amateur shrinks on the internet are nonsense.

Obsessive interest, obsessive enjoyment can be quite entertaining and to a certain extent fulfilling.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if it was found that she was behind the accounts on twitter. Probably needed attention that was not forthcoming from real users so invented a Moz to suit her needs. Then again when she needed attention she trolled herself.

The world is full of crashing whores.

Back
Top Bottom