David Cameron's Son Dies

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
I just knew people would use this very sad situation to make negative comments about David Cameron's politics.

So so sad :(.

My daughter was very ill about 8 years ago. She spent a lot of time in hospital. Very, very severe epilepsy. Shes OK now. When I heard about this story this morning, I did a little cry. Too close to home for me. I can't begin to imagine how he feels.

Peter

I just knew people would use this very sad situation to make negative comments about David Cameron's politics.

er, no one has made ANY negative comments about his politics:rolleyes:........ the lead post to this thread simply stated that they didn't agree with his politics....

Jukebox Jury

I can't pretend I like the guy but this is horrible news, I wish him all the best.

Love PTxx.

I don't know who David Cameron is but it is heartbreaking for anyone of any age to have a child die. My sympathies.

My daughter was very ill about 8 years ago. She spent a lot of time in hospital. Very, very severe epilepsy. Shes OK now. When I heard about this story this morning, I did a little cry. Too close to home for me. I can't begin to imagine how he feels.

Peter

me too, one of my brothers has epilepsy and the whole family struggles with it :(
very sad to read about this :tears:

I can't imagine how his family must feel. The picture I saw of him holding his son in his arms is so touching. Deepest sympathies from me.

Back
Top Bottom