Cockneys Crying

Congrats to ThisCharmingGirl, imagine she's getting bladdered in some pub in Ireland right now:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

f***ING YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love PTxx.

On a serious note, thank f*** it isn't united v Chelski again:rolleyes:
Last season's boring FA Cup final (extra time needed) and last seasons boring Chumps League Cup final (extra time and penalties needed) between both teams being the evidence.
Would it have been any different this season? Most likely not.

So the final that most people wanted (unless you are an Arsenal fan:lbf:) is what we got:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

I think it's fair to say that football is the true winner this evening.:lbf:

On a serious note, thank f*** it isn't united v Chelski again:rolleyes:
Last season's boring FA Cup final (extra time needed) and last seasons boring Chumps League Cup final (extra time and penalties needed) between both teams being the evidence.
Would it have been any different this season? Most likely not.

So the final that most people wanted (unless you are an Arsenal fan:lbf:) is what we got:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Last season's FA Cup final was between Cardiff City and Portsmouth, with the latter winning 1-0 with a 37' goal from Kanu.

f*** off chelsea you horrible f***ing rent boys.

Cheers. I've never been a rent boy though. I cried my eyes out after tonights debacle though. OK, I admit it, Barcelona are a FAR better team than we are. They were lucky, but in the scheme of things they probably deserved it. The ref was still a massive away-er though!

The cryage has stopped now. I hope Didier is still doing one about the 5 injusticies though?! Thats ref needs sorting out!

Oh, and all you norverners, stop calling us suverners cockneys! its annoying, in a vaguely victorian way!

Back
Top Bottom