Chicago, IL - Riot Fest (Sep. 17, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Irish Blood, English Heart / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / All You Need Is Me / Jack The Ripper / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said

setlist provided by redod.

Last edited:
Ok. I will answer politely because -believe it or not- that's my true nature.
Evennow, can you explain us how did you arrive to that conclusion?

Those who gloss over or try to mitigate some of the words and actions made by Morrissey over his history and more over the past few years. They are incapable of believing that he is capable of fault. No one is perfect. Everyone knows that. Except for those who fail to understand this. And they are mozbots.

In my reality, all the time. How about yours?

Yes.
But not all the time, regrettably so.
As the years gone by, and none the wiser I am still yearning for LOVE. Unfortunately, I am a not curable romantic.
It's a disease. And there is no medication.
I would take it, believe me. :o

Last edited:
Yes.
But not all the time, regrettably so.
As the years gone by, and none the wiser I am still yearning for LOVE. Unfortunately, I am a not curable romantic.
It's a disease. And there is no medification.
I would take it, believe me. :o

Yes, you are a man :guitar: Huma or not :D

I've heard there's a blue pill. Don't know if it works :confused:

Wish you the best recovery :)

Yes, you are a man :guitar: Huma or not :D

I've heard there's a blue pill. Don't know if it works :confused:

Wish you the best recovery :)

Don't know either.
Would get them if that was the issue. :D
Or accept that it is not that important anymore and say that sex is overrated. Which it is in a way. ;)
For me it is nothing more than a natural " thing ".
The appetite has not gone, just like appetite for food and spirituals like wine, cognacs, grappa etc.

Lol never!

I bet the booers don't get much chance to continue their poor imitation of cows in Philly as I found out Moz has a strong fanbase there and they are no pussies! Ha :cool:

I can't understand why people are paying a prize to see him and than start booing.

They seem to have made up their minds before showing up.
Why go there in the first place? Did they bought the right to boo?
They want to be dissatisfied and use moz to get that thrill ?
And annoying other fans has the same effect?

I hope Philly will show them! :thumb:

Last edited:
I wrote about Riot Fest: http://gloriousnoise.com/2016/riot-fest-2016-i-remember-halloween

The other big names each got one hour and fifteen minutes, but Moz was granted an hour and 45 minutes to do his thing. Unfortunately, the crowd apparently didn’t realize Morrissey’s thing begins with a thirty minute compilation of exquisitely curated videos. I’ve seen him a couple times before and this montage has always been a welcome distraction while the opening band breaks down their instruments.

So let’s get this straight. Morrissey was not late. Yes, he was scheduled to start at 8:15 and he and his band did not walk onto the stage until after 8:45. But that doesn’t make him late. The “Morrissey Show” started promptly at 8:15. It’s just that the first thirty minutes of the Morrissey Show consists of a YouTube playlist featuring clips of Lou Reed, Anne Sexton, Alice Cooper, James Baldwin, the New York Dolls, and a flamenco dancer.

You might be wondering if the above paragraph is sarcastic or serious. I honestly can’t tell you. I’m torn. I get that this is what Morrissey does. In fact, several of the videos he showed were the same as when I saw him back in 2006. But is it appropriate for a festival appearance? I dunno…

Back
Top Bottom