Charlie Richardson dies at 78, former gangster featured on Your Arsenal tour imagery

Charlie Richardson: Rival gangster of The Krays dies - BBC News
Former London gangster Charlie Richardson has died at the age of 78.

Morrissey used an image of Charlie Richardson on the Your Arsenal inner sleeve and also as a backdrop and on tour merchandise on the Your Arsenal tour (scan of Your Arsenal tour program cover from Vulgar Picture):

charlierichardson_yourarsenal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Charlie Richardson dies at 78, former gangster featured on Your Arsenal

"used an image of Charlie Richardson as a backdrop on the Your Arsenal tour and also the tour merchandise"?
Errr...Did you forget it was actually used in the Your Arsenal CD booklet/LP inner sleeve as well? Or did you just download the album off your mate? ;)

Noted - thanks.

Re: Article: Charlie Richardson dies at 78, former gangster featured on Your Arsenal

Clueless mindless drivel. Even for you, Celibate.

Just because your daft mind thinks it, doesn't make it true. Get someone with a grain of reality to peer review your posts in future.

good point well made

Clueless mindless drivel. Even for you, Celibate.

Just because your daft mind thinks it, doesn't make it true. Get someone with a grain of reality to peer review your posts in future.

Iwas mistaken with her partner in crime Ian Brady, thought he died early this century

and I'm aware that the 1 who was alive tried to get free by writing a letter
[it's a possibility for every 'life' prisoner to ask for via justie department to raise
favour by the parlement

IMHO did Thatcher more harm than solution in the IRA situation in 80's, also
mine strike

I'm not again royals but find Charles absolute not capable to be King, Elsibaeth will hold on to her death
and William take over, I find the royals guolty of the northern island situation, and as one of the richest
family on earth, they gain profit in african countries but did nothing at the huinger and politic dictators
in Africa

so are the Dutch royals, the country I'm living and born

Iwas mistaken with her partner in crime Ian Brady, thought he died early this century

and I'm aware that the 1 who was alive tried to get free by writing a letter
[it's a possibility for every 'life' prisoner to ask for via justie department to raise
favour by the parlement

IMHO did Thatcher more harm than solution in the IRA situation in 80's, also
mine strike

I'm not again royals but find Charles absolute not capable to be King, Elsibaeth will hold on to her death
and William take over, I find the royals guolty of the northern island situation, and as one of the richest
family on earth, they gain profit in african countries but did nothing at the huinger and politic dictators
in Africa

so are the Dutch royals, the country I'm living and born

Absolute drivel. The Royals can be accused of many things but they have no power over political policy in Northern Ireland. That is purely a matter for the democractically elected UK government, and ultimately the people of Northern Ireland.

On this matter, as well as everything else, you are woefully ignorant

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom