Brooklyn, NY - Brooklyn Academy of Music (Jan. 11, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Action Is My Middle Name / Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Black Cloud / People Are The Same Everywhere / Alma Matters / Maladjusted / Let Me Kiss You / You Have Killed Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / You're The One For Me, Fatty / November Spawned A Monster / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Meat Is Murder // Still Ill

set list provided by an anonymous person

• Morrissey played BAM (pics, setlist) - BrooklynVegan. Photos by Dana (distortion) Yavin; words by Bill Pearis. Link posted by hureharehure.

brooklyn.jpg
  • Photos (14 total) - Daniel Weiss Photoblog. Link posted by misguided trousers (original post).

brooklyn2.jpg

Last edited:
Rubbish. The child has been going to Morrissey concerts for quite a while with his dad. Try to lighten up.

Maybe in Morrissey's REAL world and not the one you've imagined where he gives a shit about blue roses, bringing a kid up on stage who is an unsuspecting pawn in a more sinister game is akin to meat fumes wafting across the stage. This is a man who supposedly cancelled a show because there was too much snow on the roof. Obviously when he's up on stage SINGING TO THE AUDITOREUM and NOT YOUR PERSONAL BLUE ROSE AGENDA he doesn't have the time or wherewithal to selectively discourage enabling a kid from invading the stage, he's kinda busy. But you thrust him up there and come back and brag proving that Morrissey LOVES your little phoney society. And this poor kid Kyle is stuck in the middle of your delusional game.

Maybe in Morrissey's REAL world and not the one you've imagined where he gives a shit about blue roses, bringing a kid up on stage who is an unsuspecting pawn in a more sinister game is akin to meat fumes wafting across the stage. This is a man who supposedly cancelled a show because there was too much snow on the roof. Obviously when he's up on stage SINGING TO THE AUDITOREUM and NOT YOUR PERSONAL BLUE ROSE AGENDA he doesn't have the time or wherewithal to selectively discourage enabling a kid from invading the stage, he's kinda busy. But you thrust him up there and come back and brag proving that Morrissey LOVES your little phoney society. And this poor kid Kyle is stuck in the middle of your delusional game.

Obviously Moz is helpless which is why he gave Kyle security clearance to get on stage! You are just jealous...

Are you seriously crazy? " unsuspecting pawn", "sinister game" - please get a grip on reality.

People who know music in England are very critical of Morrissey at the present time, so it seems strange to be reading these reviews, to hear comments of "the best I've ever seen him, band on fantastic form tonight, I've seen the Smiths but this was the best ever, fantastic setlist tonight, he seemed this and he seemed that............"
So my point is, What is the difference with the English audience and the American audience ???
I know Americans like to see/be positive in everything they see and do and thats fine I'm not American bashing here but the gulf between the two audiences seems to be poles apart at the present time and I would love to hear what other peoples views on the subject are ?
CAN WE HAVE AN ADULT AND CIVILISED DEBATE/REPLYS ABOUT THIS PLEASE ? (Holds breath).

Johnny English.

The English/ British (but particularly the English) are very critical. We like to build people up to knock them down.

Also I think Morrissey is more enamoured with other parts of the global village than he used to be (despite his jokey Little Englander UKIP pronouncements) and the old British cliche of thinking our Ameircan cousins are boorish and rude is mostly a fallacy.

I think it's inappropriate for an 11 year old to be around Morrissey so often.

Threatened by an anonymous poster! Oh dear! Oh my!

I'm not threatening anyone.

The person that hinted an adults relationship with a certain child is 'creepy' needs to be careful what the say

And maybe read up on defamation laws, indirect hints are often used in cases.

It's a very serious thing, you idiot

Obviously Moz is helpless which is why he gave Kyle security clearance to get on stage! You are just jealous...

Yeah, that's it. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom