Britain's "Iron Lady" Thatcher has dementia

• Thread starter Deleted member 4260
  • Start date
It's old news.

Her daughter Carol actually said in 2001 when she fell ill she didn't recognize her own daughter.

...And she still has hell to look forward to. :D

She's got dementia really bad. She still thinks that Labour are the left wing political party. It all started back in 1997 when she saw a man called Blair in a red tie when he was so obviously a Tory.
She became convinced he was her son but couldn't remember bringing him up.

Why? Someone has a terrible disease in the brain and it's good news:confused:

Thatcher is very unpopular and many people posted earlier that she does not deserve a state funeral.

Anti-Thatcher people will start partying when she passes away.

Why? Someone has a terrible disease in the brain and it's good news:confused:

Dementia is a terrible disease, I work with dementia sufferers its a hard thing to work with and indeed live with. Actually we are not allowed to call them sufferers now, the pc lot jumped on that. People who live with dementia. :rolleyes:

Thatcher is very unpopular and many people posted earlier that she does not deserve a state funeral.

So, am i right in thinking if steve had written a song called "i think Maggie is great" then every one would be really upset that a human being who was elected leader for the uk 3 times by its people, has a rather depressing brain disease.

See 'The Day That Thatcher Dies' by Hefner for reference.

BTW When the IRA blew up the Grand Hotel in Brighton during a Conservative Party conference in 1984, alot of Working Men's clubs in the north collected money to 'let them have another go' because Thatcher survived. THAT'S how unpopular she is.

Interesting that both she and Reagan, her sidekick in the Eighties, eventually suffered mental impairments.

See 'The Day That Thatcher Dies' by Hefner for reference.

BTW When the IRA blew up the Grand Hotel in Brighton during a Conservative Party conference in 1984, alot of Working Men's clubs in the north collected money to 'let them have another go' because Thatcher survived. THAT'S how unpopular she is.

"The bomb failed to kill Thatcher or any of her government ministers. However, five people were killed".

Utter morons, giving money to the IRA. The Irony is they blew up the Arndale Centre:rolleyes: ten or so years later.

"The bomb failed to kill Thatcher or any of her government ministers. However, five people were killed".

Utter morons, giving money to the IRA. The Irony is they blew up the Arndale Centre:rolleyes: ten or so years later.

I'm not saying I would've supported that. Then, like now, there are good people on both sides of the aisle. Also, the 'let them have another go' story is probably an urban myth. It just highlights how unpopular Thatcher & the rest of the Tories were in the 80's (and now) in parts of the country.

She should be dumped into a damp inner-city council flat to enjoy the wonders of her 'care in the community'.

Her benefits should be cut, travel pass and meals on wheels removed and her family should be told to look after her or let her die.
And in the meantime if I get to her before Satan does I'll happily kick her to death with a spiked boot.

And if any of you think this is harsh then you can fck off.
Some of us will NEVER forget.

I thought she had it in the 80's to be honest.

The lady's not for...er......:confused::p

"I'm not happy and I'm not sad"...:cool:

Thatcher - dementia or a good kicking?

Would you leave her to die slowly or kick her to death.

Can't decide myself.

Re: Thatcher - dementia or a good kicking?

I'd lock the evil bag in a room with all the miners she put out of work and let them finish her off. Let's face it, in her state, it would be a kindness.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom