Boz Boorer posts 'new' Morrissey photo and The Polecats live dates - Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/BozBoorer/posts/448515581895550

"Busy weekend coming up - Polecats - Friday at the Islington 1 Tolpuddle Street Islington, London - Saturday at the Irish Centre High Street Digbeth, Birmingham and Sunday in Speyer Germany"

He also posted this photo earlier today -

426572_448510355229406_1632671410_n.png

What a horrible blazer. Glad, at least, that he's dispensed with those.

http://www.facebook.com/BozBoorer/posts/448515581895550

"Busy weekend coming up - Polecats - Friday at the Islington 1 Tolpuddle Street Islington, London - Saturday at the Irish Centre High Street Digbeth, Birmingham and Sunday in Speyer Germany"

He also posted this photo earlier today -

morrissey_boz.png

Famous when dead also writes:

Hi there, the Polecats are due to play the Irish Center in Birmingham UK on the 30th of March. There was speculation that Boz might join them now. Very pleased to say the promoter announced today :

I can now confirm Boz Boorer is back in the UK and will be appearing with The Polecats (Colin Silcocks).

The Center holds 600 and is as up close and personal as you could wish to get to Boz. 10 pounds on the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moz...if you don't want that blazer anymore, send it this way...I'll cut it up and make a quilt for ya! I feel some "Textile Therapy" coming on! <3

Great Photo. Morrissey entertaining with the voice and the flex whilst Boorer plays on -- just cool and class, the pair of them.
uno spettacolo incantevole
grazie,

Hazard.

Will the Lord Riseth to see the Polecats in Speyer? :pray:

I can't see Moz being in the Irish Centre! I can't stress enough how small and intimate this venue is. The kind of place where the band are stood at the bar before they go on.
For 10quid and to get that close to Boz - unreal.
The venue is a 2 storey building with a bar in the main stage area. Just on the edge of Birmingham City Centre.
I know rockabilly isnt everyones cup of tea, but meeting Boz after a gig once I can say he doesn't mind Moz-related conversation as he's a gent.
Hope some can make it.
Regards, FWD

Last edited:
A small taster. Enjoy this seldom-performed track:

Regards,
FWD

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom