Book of Condolence Thread

With the caviar dictator dead there will be free bouncy castles and free ice cream for all on me in Sweden despite the cold temperatures.

Sadly you are still around so 2016 needs some twerking still.

f*** off, Urbanus you vile creature.

You are even more f***ing stupid than I thought you were thinking people don't know "TLC" is an obvious alt of yours.

Last edited:
LIAR

You're too f***ing stupid to even wait long enough switching between your various "user names" so it doesn't become blatantly obvious it's all you.

And why are you so full of hate anyway? What did they do to you? (That's a rhetorical question BTW, I'm not really interested in you, you f***ing cyst.)

Last edited:
LIAR

You're too f***ing stupid to even wait long enough switching between your various "user names" so it doesn't become blatantly obvious it's all you.

And why are you so full of hate anyway? What did they do to you? (That's a rhetorical question BTW, I'm not really interested in you, you f***ing cyst.)
Read that question and see it in a new light then find yourself a mirror and take a long hard look at yourself. People like you believe they defend the good hate against the bad hate but yo guys lost and are history and now we will come for you.

Are you ready?

f*** off you vile, deranged Nazi.
How do you like your own posts and you people all claim people that are not marxists are nazis. Your political knowledge belongs in the bin with your other mates.

I' would though prefer Hitler to someone like you any day that is for sure.

Andrew Sachs - aged 86.
Famous for being the hapless waiter Manuel in Fawlty Towers.
Sadly suffering from dementia prior.
Rest in peace.
Regards,
FWD.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38178353

Qué? Qué?
I know nothing. (Makes dramatic armgesture).
Basil goes berserk.
Rat!? Rat!? Is not rat! Is hamster!
He named it Basil.
I hope I am not offending anyone's feelings but as a way of respect, he was really funny and likeable.

Back
Top Bottom