Book of Condolence Thread

What are you on about? I don't know of a bitter Morrissey song. Does one exist? When did he turn up at a happy couples home to be photographed by his ex? Are you referring to the Fanny photo shoot? That took place before Em was snogging Jake. We're delighted that Morrissey's friends aren't genuine; don't have morals, or integrity. We wouldn't be able to get anyone for the docu if they did. Linder being the only exception, and the few who won't speak to us. An interesting tidbit of information is that Jake only agreed to talk; if we agreed to include Emily and Wolfie.

You've not heard Sorrow Will Come In The End?

I was joking. Bitter is his middle name.

Phew. You scared me for a minit, Terence Trent :D
I was referring to those poet laureate pics. Unless of course those were taken in Primrose Hill and I got confused. And I don't know if "Em" was already around. I'm not that focused on "Hello" magazine, tbh. Pure conjecture on my part.
For the sake of complaining, I object to being asked what I'm on about every two minutes. That's a question Dear Damon never asked Chtiven when he read LOTL over his shoulder. And yet God knows he had every right to. So unfair!:tears:

Millie from dick van dyke just passed. She was great on that show and on Seinfeld and the nanny etc

xnfeae.jpg

R.I.P. Scotty Moore. I hope you and Elvis are rocking out...wherever you are.

CHRISTINE JOY AMPHLETT 1959 - 2013

Passed away at just 53 years old
An incredibly underrated and gifted artist , beautiful vocals ! AMAZING!!!!!!! :)

We love you forever and will never be forgotten !

R.I.P x

Charlie, the Chocolate Factory is now yours.... RIP Gene Wilder, you will always be Willy Wonka in my eyes.

Arnold Palmer just passed away. He was nicknamed The King not because he was born to the thrown of golf, but because he earned the love and affection of everyone who ever met him and all those who got to watch him play.

He made the game what it is today. All the money, all the fame goes back to when Arnold made the trip to Europe to play in The Open championship at his own expense. When the prize money didn't even cover his expenses. He brought international attention to the game that never existed before.

He signed every autograph legibly and wore every emotion on his sleeve for all to see. He was a supreme golfer, but an even greater human being. His work with his children's hospital touched so many families that far surpassed his achievements in golf. RIP Arnie...you've earned it and so much more! :tears:

Arnold Palmer just passed away. He was nicknamed The King not because he was born to the thrown of golf, but because he earned the love and affection of everyone who ever met him and all those who got to watch him play.

He made the game what it is today. All the money, all the fame goes back to when Arnold made the trip to Europe to play in The Open championship at his own expense. When the prize money didn't even cover his expenses. He brought international attention to the game that never existed before.

He signed every autograph legibly and wore every emotion on his sleeve for all to see. He was a supreme golfer, but an even greater human being. His work with his children's hospital touched so many families that far surpassed his achievements in golf. RIP Arnie...you've earned it and so much more! :tears:

He also has a delicious drink named after him. A Arnold Palmer is when you mix iced tea and lemonade. Very refreshing. RIP Old Golden Balls.

I'm sorry to hear of his passing. I met him back in the mid 80s. He played in the Crosby Golf Tournament here in NC. My mother had to attend as she was part of some kind of gathering and she wanted me to go with her. I remember him very well as he was so kind and made me laugh (I think he knew I was a little bored!) I was standing at a booth and couldn't decide on what I wanted to purchase when he walked up and stood next to me. He handed me a Crosby teddy Bear to keep. I don't know what ever happened to that bear, but at the time, I really had no idea who gave it to me - until my mother told me later that day. He was a sweet, sweet, soul and he never met a stranger...

I'm sorry to hear of his passing. I met him back in the mid 80s. He played in the Crosby Golf Tournament here in NC. My mother had to attend as she was part of some kind of gathering and she wanted me to go with her. I remember him very well as he was so kind and made me laugh (I think he knew I was a little bored!) I was standing at a booth and couldn't decide on what I wanted to purchase when he walked up and stood next to me. He handed me a Crosby teddy Bear to keep. I don't know what ever happened to that bear, but at the time, I really had no idea who gave it to me - until my mother told me later that day. He was a sweet, sweet, soul and he never met a stranger...

You were VERY lucky. Don't feel badly though because I once met Paine Stewart as a teenager at a golf outing hosted by my father's company. I was walking next to him as he headed to the driving range and I was so in awe and struggled to say something so I asked him, "Do you know if Greg Norman is here?" He looked at me cross eyed and said, "I don't think so." I felt like an idiot, but I was caught off guard. I should have just kept my mouth shut and then he died in a plane crash a few years later.

A man's life is ultimately judged on how they treated others and not solely on their accomplishments. Arnie was from Latrobe, PA in my home state. He understood the responsibility that came with fame and was a hard working blue collar guy that made his way to the top. Not by stepping on others, but by pulling himself up by his own boot straps. A real man's man and a kind soul. One less kind soul in a world that seems to be in short supply of these days.

A friend of mine who none of you will know, Mike Tynan, died yesterday. A tireless anti-fascist and anti-racist, I last met him at the seaside a few weeks ago. He was not in the best of health. Still, a real shock, and a great loss to the community of good folk fighting hatred and intolerance. I'll miss him.

A friend of mine who none of you will know, Mike Tynan, died yesterday. A tireless anti-fascist and anti-racist, I last met him at the seaside a few weeks ago. He was not in the best of health. Still, a real shock, and a great loss to the community of good folk fighting hatred and intolerance. I'll miss him.

Sorry to hear that. I lost a relative yesterday to her fight with brain tumors and even knowing people aren't well doesnt realy help anyone when it happens. Your friend sounds like good guy. My condolences

Back
Top Bottom