Be a nude dude game.

This is a thread for those posters who post in the nude.

No Y-fronts allowed!

Only post your thoughts while sitting naked.

I'll begin by telling you that I do my housework nude before having a shower and going to work. I dress before I go to work. HaHaHa!

Hey,

This thread is hilarious, simply picturing some of the people here nude and doing things unimaginable or maybe even ordinary... I'd be damned though if I did those things myself. Humanity couldn't take that...

Yeah, I've done this before. It's not that big of a deal to me.

Edit: But I do live with someone I am comfortable being naked around.

At last! I'm not the only one who does it!

I'm sure you often nibble a n..cookie when you're sitting behind your computer naked again. :p

Well I'm scantily dressed at the moment, but after I take a shower, I promise I'll post something here as a nude dude :p

Make sure your brother doesn't run into your room!

It's far too cold to be nude in Yorkshire today, but I've just finished knitting two little nude men, if that counts! (Don't click on the thumbnail if you don't like knitted erections). :o

Do your children like to play with them? Or are they hidden as well? ;)

Do your children like to play with them? Or are they hidden as well? ;)

The children can play (carefully) with the Knitted Smiths, etc, but these little nudies are now chastely towelled in felt squares while I root their hair. Their gentleman-fluff can wait until the kids have gone to bed. Both the nudes are going to be gifts, anyway, so they have to stay in good condition.

NastyFlowers.jpg

Hahaha!! :eek:

I can see myself relating that photo to a psychiatrist in years to come.

Nudity is one of the many tools of the Devil...just say NO to nudity!

I'm not much of a nude person. I'm not much for heavy and extravagant clothing either, but I shall abstain from actually removing clothing while viewing this thread despite any encouragement from chica or fishy.

Back
Top Bottom