Bands you're shamefully ignorant of

Ok, I'll admit it. I know about two Ramones songs, and zero Buzzcocks songs. There. I've said it.

Your turn.

p.s. There are many other bands I don't know, of course, but those are two that I have been made fun of for not knowing. :mad: :o

Last edited:
Man I could "boo and hiss" at the Ramones thing and let it slide, but Buzzcocks? DUDE.
Go get "Time's Up" and see the glorious, glorious light!

I go through life blind to a number of Classic Rock bands, like Deep Purple and stuff.
Can't think of specific bands at the moment. Probably for the better.

I think that's statistically impossible. But if it is, here's song #3:

I had that animation on an autostart and infinite loop with one of those "hahaha you want to close this window but you can't cos of all these text windows" codes in it on a website of mine. Spammed the World of Warcraft forums with it and achieved much laughter... for me at least. 2007 (or 6, cant remember hm) was good times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno,i have just tried to avoid them for my whole life,they conjure these bad visions of stoners and other weirdos i would have to deal with in high school,bad t shirts,bad hair,bad bad bad....

im a music snob. i like to think i know at least a little bit about every band ever in existence, but for the most part...

as NRiTH said earlier

the Buzzcocks

...really don't know a whole lot about the Kinks and i feel as though i should.

umm.

i should probably know more Clash tunes.

*thinking thinking*

i think thats it really. I'm pretty awesome. and anyone who doesnt know the beatles or zep should be killed firing squad style. and i mean ESPECIALLY the mother f***ing beatles. NRiTH are you with me or ARE YOU WITH ME.

...really don't know a whole lot about the Kinks and i feel as though i should.

Right--me, neither. And from what Kinks I have heard, I'm not missing out. I think you have to be English to appreciate them.

i think thats it really. I'm pretty awesome. and anyone who doesnt know the beatles or zep should be killed firing squad style. and i mean ESPECIALLY the mother f***ing beatles. NRiTH are you with me or ARE YOU WITH ME.

I AM MOTHERf***ING WITH YOU!!!1!!11!
headbang.gif

Right--me, neither. And from what Kinks I have heard, I'm not missing out. I think you have to be English to appreciate them.

I AM MOTHERf***ING WITH YOU!!!1!!11!
headbang.gif

haha omg,t hat gif made me giggle like a retarded person.

theres probs more bands i "should" know, but i honestly cant think of any. i think im pretty damn well rounded.

Back
Top Bottom