Article: TTY: Morrissey donates drum head inscribed with handwritten message to be auctioned to bene

Re: Morrissey donates drum head inscribed with handwritten message to be auctioned to benefit the Gentle Barn

It's very pleasent to see Morrussey's love and care to the animals. As far as I know, I've never seen an auction happening on TTY.

Morrissey donates drum head inscribed with handwritten message to be auctioned to benefit the Gentle Barn - true-to-you.net
20 June 2015

Morrissey has donated a drum head inscribed with a handwritten message to be auctioned to benefit the Gentle Barn, a farmed animal sanctuary in California.

The drum head (pictured above) is from Morrissey's sold-out four-night residency at the Sydney Opera House in Australia in May 2015. The drum head is inscribed with a message that Morrissey has handwritten in black permanent marker ink around a central image of Bruce Lee.

The full amount of the winning bid in the auction will go to the Gentle Barn to support the sanctuary's work rescuing and rehabilitating abused animals, and teaching people kindness and compassion.

The proceeds from the auction will be given to the Gentle Barn in the name of Mercy, a sanctuary resident who was rescued four years ago as a young calf from a dairy industry factory farm.

To bid on the drum head, please log in or register at true-to-you.net, and then fill in and submit the Auction Bid form at the following web address.

http://true-to-you.net/auction_bid

Please include your True To You username, your real name, your email address, and the amount of your bid in US dollars. You may bid as many times as you wish.

After your initial bid is received, you will be notified of your bidder number.

Please check this page, which will be updated regularly with the bidder number of the current highest bidder and the amount of the current highest bid.

The auction will run until 9:59 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time on 4 July 2015.

The bidder who has the highest bid at 9:59 a.m. EDT on 4 July will win.

Upon receipt of payment of the winning bid, the drum head will be shipped to the winning bidder. The drum head will be shipped free of charge anywhere in the world.

morrissey_drum_head_inscribed_with_handwritten_message.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Morrissey donates drum head inscribed with handwritten message to be auctioned to benefit the Gentle Barn

I made a bid.
:)

The Gentle Barn is a lovely organization. :bow:

His dedication is such that he does this knowing that it won't receive half the press of the questionable things he does or says. Fairly commendable, I think.

He is really just such a stand up guy, well even more than that. He does it because he truly loves animals regardless if its picked up by the media. No wonder i Love him so. A true unique speciment in the celebrity world. Can't even start to explain how much i dislike when celebs jump on the flavour of the month charitys just to show they are "good people" i truly wonder if they even have a cause the feel for. I'm really amazed how some people constantly tell moz to stop shoving his vegetarian beliefs down their throats. He is shoving nothing down anyones throat. He is merely showing that animalcruelty still exists and he will will not stand for it. It shows that he is a man with strong beliefs and that he stays true to his opinions as the years go pass, not willing to change for others. Its quite surrel knowing there is celebs like him out there. He seems to kind and clever for showbiz

I must say if Morrissey was a regular bloke walking down the street i would have never thought he was a vegetarian. I'm proud of his gentle, caring spirit and that he never fell to any cliched category the world may have set up for him.
Proud of you my love, my little kitten

He is really just such a stand up guy, well even more than that. He does it because he truly loves animals regardless if its picked up by the media. No wonder i Love him so. A true unique speciment in the celebrity world. Can't even start to explain how much i dislike when celebs jump on the flavour of the month charitys just to show they are "good people" i truly wonder if they even have a cause the feel for. I'm really amazed how some people constantly tell moz to stop shoving his vegetarian beliefs down their throats. He is shoving nothing down anyones throat. He is merely showing that animalcruelty still exists and he will will not stand for it. It shows that he is a man with strong beliefs and that he stays true to his opinions as the years go pass, not willing to change for others. Its quite surrel knowing there is celebs like him out there. He seems to kind and clever for showbiz

I must say if Morrissey was a regular bloke walking down the street i would have never thought he was a vegetarian. I'm proud of his gentle, caring spirit and that he never fell to any cliched category the world may have set up for him.
Proud of you my love, my little kitten

But saying things like chinese are subspecie is not the right way to defend animal causes. If anything, it makes him and some other vegans and animal lovers look like twats and racists. I know you are a fan and youl'll alaways defend him (i'm a fan as well) but i can't defend those kind of things he say no matter what.

I don't like how it says Sydney - Goodbye...

Better not mean he's never coming back!

But saying things like chinese are subspecie is not the right way to defend animal causes. If anything, it makes him and some other vegans and animal lovers look like twats and racists. I know you are a fan and youl'll alaways defend him (i'm a fan as well) but i can't defend those kind of things he say no matter what.

I don't condone the subspecies thing either but i belive it was unintentionally, he cares deeply for the animals and got frustrated and uttered himself unfortunately. I belive he was just angry that day and lost it a bit. I know that many folks do just the same thing but since they are not on the public eye, they get off scot-free

I have a great understanding for the man, he is a passionate and maybe he suffers a bit from anger issues. I hope people see that he comes from a good place, but he had difficulties expressing himself since he grew up in a enviroment where self-expression and individuality was frowned upon.

If Morrissey is now a Vegan, then this makes sense as part of his atonement towards all the animals that were slaughtered to satisfy his selfish pleasures durintg the 33 years when he was a Corpsetarian-Cheesetarian Crank-Fraud 'posing as Veganite'. If he remains a Vegetarian or an apologist for that Vegetarian Animal Torture/Slaughter lifestyle, which his most recent ludicrous interview suggests, then this is just more delusional nonsense.

He really needs to decide where he is and where he is going. We all know where he has been, in a hell of delusionality, singing 'Meat Is Murder' whilst digesting Torture/Slaughter cheese from his rider for over 33 years. PETA and Ingrid Newkirk have some responsibility for guiding Morrissey back towards their utterly discredited propaganda about gradualist Animal Welfarism but given that Morrissey thinks he can name-check Gary Yourofsky then it's clear he imagines he is an Animal Abolitionist, so he needs to understand how ridiculous his position is when examined by basic logic and ethics. Perhaps Gary Francione will comment on the utter absurdity of selling Cheezy Paninis, denying 33 years of Corpsetarian-Vegetarianism, yet continuing to attempt to conflate Veganism with Vegetarianism when they are utterly different.

We realise it will take a huge existential leap of faith for Morrissey to confess to his crimes and to issue a heart-felt 'mea culpa, mea maxima culpa' for his years of refusal to understand his murderous actions in eating cheese and wearing leather, but the alternative is pretty grim. When #VegAnarchyInTheUk blasts the earth like a mega-volcanic eruption, then his entire life will be exposed as utterly pointless with regard to combatting animal suffering. In fact, it will be show that he made their ordeal on this earth worse. Much worse, by corruptiong the possibility of popular music as protest on their behalf.

It's not too late, we have no need or desire to sentence him to a permanent dimension of pain and historical ridicule, but he appears to be inviting such a fate. It's up to you, "mt8", we have much better things to do than endlessly ponder why you spent 33 years as a prisoner of Specieism and Carnism but still cannot kneel before the animals and beg their forgiveness. This action of trying to help fund this farm animal sanctuary appears to be your subconscious mind attempting to alert you to you fading chances of restorative justice and rehabilitation. Do you want eternal ridicule? Or the dignity of confessing your sins, making atonements such as this, then picking yourself up off the floor and finishing your career with a swan-song autumn/winter of genuine Vegan Voice singing? You do realise you have never actually released a song that isn't corrupted by Corpsetarianism? Whilst you may not be able to re-record all the vocals, you could consider re-recording 'Meat Is Murder' with an update to confirm that it is indeed the case that 'Milk Is Murder'. Again, your choice, you interest us only as a historical casualty of fame and delusionality. When the history books are written, you will barely be a footnote. And we think you already realise this.......

best wishes
~The Ghost Of BrummieBoy

Copenhagen 22/6/2015

Last edited:

If Morrissey is now a Vegan, then this makes sense

Zzzzzzzzzz. Haven't you figured out that no one reads your overlong, narcissistic diatribes? You're frequently accusing Morrissey of being preachy, but what are you...?

In any case, you shouldn't be wasting time on here, Bummie - when are your deadlines for those articles you're writing for the national press? You know, the authentic and serious challenges to Morrissey for national consumption, not the trolling of an unimportant website.

Zzzzzzzzzz. Haven't you figured out that no one reads your overlong, narcissistic diatribes? You're frequently accusing Morrissey of being preachy, but what are you...?

In any case, you shouldn't be wasting time on here, Bummie - when are your deadlines for those articles you're writing for the national press? You know, the authentic and serious challenges to Morrissey for national consumption, not the trolling of an unimportant website.

Here you are again! Best Troll On The Payroll/Delusional Fan. You claim nobody reads me but you always, always read and reply by throwing down the same tacky, plastic gauntlet. I am not the troll, Morrissey is. If this website is so 'unimportant', why did your cult leader feel the need to wear f*** Morrissey-Solo t-shirts in Bradford? And to ban DavidT from a concert here in Copenhagen? Morrissey isn't authentic or serious so it's right and fitting that his legacy will show he was systematically debunked and reduced to rubble on the same site that his delusional fans congregated to group-think and continue to try to deny the facts: He is a fraud. A Cheesetarian-Corpsetarian Crank-Fraud who has sang 'Meat Is Murder' for 33 years whilst sentencing cows to rape, torture and death so he can have cheese backstage. He is still singing 'Meat Is Murder' on his American tour. He has NOT confessed his crimes against cows. He has NOT publicly confirmed a commitment to personal Veganism, despite the clemency offer of Boot-Camp from BrummieBoy, before BB made way for The Annointed One to Occupy his mind-meatspace-body. Morrissey is still trying to pretend the last 33 years can be covered by a smoke-screen including trivial acts such as donating drum heads to animal sanctuaries. That is not sufficient atonement for Murder. MORRISSEY IS MURDER! He should be put on trial. For crimes against cows and for crimes against aesthetic taste and decency.

For any newbs, this supposedly 'anonymous' troll thinks they are effective by constantly asking the same questions and issuing a challenge to write an article denouncing Morrissey in The Guardian. Or they imagine they are winding us up. epicFAIL! We have regularly dismissed their feeble challenge and complaint and anyone interested in their nonsensical attempts to provoke us will find further details in our comment history. However, what this crank fails to realise or accept is that The Guardian have already dismissed Morrissey as a silly little troll. So put your silly little campaign for a 'serious' article to sleep along with your body. Use helium. It's quick and painless.

best
~The Ghost Of BB in KBN

"Morrissey: from rock genius to internet troll

His comments on the Duchess of Cambridge's pregnancy and Jacintha Saldanha's suicide sound like a global conspiracy from a man who hasn't changed out of his dressing gown in four days"

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...2/dec/13/morrissey-rock-genius-internet-troll

Last edited:

Saying that psycho serial animal killers should not be taken seriously among the earth's inhabitants is a totally right on thing to say. Glad I said it.

I don't know anything about drum heads, but thank you bidders for helping Mercy at the Gentle Barn. :)

I don't like how it says Sydney - Goodbye...

Better not mean he's never coming back!

iagree and had the same thought. at least he didnt say farewell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom