Ambitious Outsiders

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2002 (read-only)' started by Alma Matters, Mar 1, 2002.

1. Alma Matters

Alma Matters Guest

What a treat to have the site back up and running again. If you haven't seen the new site, you should definately check it out. The desktops he did are wonderful, I always wanted to have stills of the Boy Racer video and now I have three glorious desktops.

Keep up the great work Chris!

Don't underestimate them...
  2. Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, more desktops, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And have you saw the pictures of his father, and his mother and the whole thing?? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm going to faint, it's great!!!
  3. psh

psh Guest

> it sucks how the news that belongs on moz-solo and looks better on moz solo is then copied and pasted on his website.
  4. Boy Afraid

Boy Afraid Guest

Copy & Pasted, hmmm? Psh, you are highly mistaken. If you check the times, Chris posted that news more than an hour before Morrissey-Solo did. And if you think you can do it any better, lets see you try and build a site like that, you ignoraNus.

Psh, reply to that you ignorant ghoul.
  5. Mr.Improper

Mr.Improper Guest

Yeah! Like i always say: where's your website sh.itstain? chris's site and david's site both rock da houze. Give it a rest already.