Administrator of AllYouNeedIsMorrissey.com is accused of stealing from Morrissey fans

Re: Administrator of AllYouNeedIsMorrissey.com is accused of stealing from Morrissey

...The latest rumour going around weatherfield is that she pushed Tracey Barlow down the stairs too.....allegedly....

Re: Administrator of AllYouNeedIsMorrissey.com is accused of stealing from Morrissey

Yeah, that bothered me as well.

I bet it bothered more than a few of the 732 people who have viewed that thread over there, 99% of whom are afraid to post a word.

Oh, look, a sane person posted:

moz4life Today, 11:31 AM
Scarlet Ibis
Mon 26 Dec 2011, 23:22:10
We shouldn't even be given the opportunity to form an opinion on something thats not for our eyes.

I'm sorry, but that has to be the DUMBEST statement I've ever read...

Gasps from the forum's lurking membership!

Then WildeLoverStoff cautiously steps up to handle it:

WildeLoverStoff 42 minutes ago

Please stop this.
There is no need to be rude or mean. This forum is not the place for that.

And I think Scarlet Ibis is absolutely right.

I guess they'll keep playing that "don't be rude, it's against the rules" card to keep everyone in line.

Last edited:

33vkhtx.jpg

Compliments of the season to you!

Best as I can tell, what happened in that thread is this. Jukebox Jury posted because he felt he had no other recourse, having exhausted all other avenues. A couple of Quiffaa's best online friends quickly jumped on the thread to demand it be brushed under the rug. It should be deleted immediately, they said. It was somehow "wrong" to air these issues in public, even though the alleged victims were apparently left with no other option and a public airing was probably the only way left to get their money back. The thread already has nearly 700 views, but almost everyone is afraid to comment in it.

Those two people call themselves "Scarlet Ibis" and "Je Suis Julie". They, along with Quiffaa, used to post thousands of messages on Morrissey-Solo, almost exclusively in the "Frink" thread. The "Frink" thread is where creepy worshippers of Morrissey spend their lives posting pictures of Morrissey that they masturbate to.

This web site brought these "Frinkers" together, but it's an "evil" web site because it has freedom of speech and sometimes things Morrissey and Boz Boorer don't like (such as opinions on a new song -- which is the reason Boz Boorer flipped out) get posted.

A couple of other folks, outside of those two "Frinkers", tried to offer Jukebox Jury some support, but they had to start each post with a line like, "Saying this is probably not going to make me particularly popular....." To which Scarlet Ibis insisted that the public airing about a theft after 6 months of being spun and ignored by Quiffaa is worse than the theft itself. Come again?

Jukebox Jury was then pressured to censor his own postings.

Hopefully, though, the public airing will resolve the matter.

“Owe no man anything but love,” in the words of George Fox, the founder of Quakerism.

Thanks for your reply. Indeed it reads like the there is a silent feeling of 'speak and be damned by the more popular kids' which seems to be the definition of bullying.

What a funny little site. I hope they get their money returned.

(Of the 700+ views I suspect that the majority comes from users from here. Nosy sods. :))

(PPS Completely OT, but why do the photos in the frink thread over there appear as links? For religious reasons?)

Last edited:

I noticed someone downgraded this thread's star rating. What does that mean? That person approves of the owner of AllYouNeedIsMorrissey.com stealing money from Morrissey fans?

Well, post away! Come and defend that person instead of anonymously downgrading the thread rating. She spent the last year and a half on her high horse, claiming she had tried to be a "force of reform" on Morrissey-Solo before deciding to set the example for how a forum should be run. She wasn't interested in setting up a good web site for its own sake and the pleasure and utility of its actual users; she wanted to be promoted to Superfrinker status like Julia. She can't afford to go to shows like Julia, though, so...she took advantage of the kindness of others?

In reply to a slimeball claiming "DavidT is unconcerned about the parts of the site which don't bring in ad dollars", Quiffaa wrote:

I realise that even though plenty want to "have it both" this forum is much more active and thriving.
Funny quirky and interesting discussions happen here, I view quite a lot of tumbleweed rolling over there.

So I think in the long run ppl will vote with their feet what is their preferred "climate"

It is important to spread the word before events in Mozworld let ppl stream back to what was viewed as the standard fan board.

Funny! She wrote that over a year ago. I never checked out that site before, and I thought I'd just pay no attention to it. Live and let live and all that. But, now that I look more at what she's said over the last year on both sites, she wasn't exactly living and let living, was she? And, unless she gives an explanation to these allegations, it could be time for Quiffaa to be the next Morrissey fan site owner in the cross-hairs, and this time it will be justified. What goes around comes around. Or, as they say, no debt ever goes unpaid......

I wanted to read the responses to the allegations but I can't now because the thread has been deleted.

P.

I wanted to read the responses to the allegations but I can't now because the thread has been deleted.

P.

ha...this gets better. Theo has posted the more interesting stuff in this posts.

This is nice. Those wanting to keep this private have had their wishes rebuffed...by the site admin, who, having deleted the discussion thread, has now gone public, admitted they made a mess of things, and repaid the money. One cannot help but guess if the money would have been repaid had the now deleted thread not been created.

http://allyouneedismorrissey.com/topic/4631619/1/

P.

This is nice. Those wanting to keep this private have had their wishes rebuffed...by the site admin, who, having deleted the discussion thread, has now gone public, admitted they made a mess of things, and repaid the money. One cannot help but guess if the money would have been repaid had the now deleted thread not been created.

http://allyouneedismorrissey.com/topic/4631619/1/

P.

Yay! Go Jukebox Jury! That's awesome. :clap:

Hey Theo, do I get bonus points for calling the reason? I know my enemy. :cool:

Last edited:

Yay! Go Jukebox Jury! That's awesome. :clap:

Hey Theo, do I get bonus points for calling the reason? I know my enemy. :cool:

You'll get bonus points if you stop looking for validation from anonymous creepy people on a web forum and actually go outside and interact with, like, real people. A peacock told me to tell you that, translated from bird language. :straightface:

You'll get bonus points if you stop looking for validation from anonymous creepy people on a web forum and actually go outside and interact with, like, real people. A peacock told me to tell you that, translated from bird language. :straightface:

I went bowling yesterday. :straightface:

Also, CG can get double bonus points, if she ignores criticism from anonymous creepy people on a web forum.

Also, CG can get double bonus points, if she ignores criticism from anonymous creepy people on a web forum.

:sweet: That means I can never ignore you, Cornelius. :flowers:

Untitled.jpg

I went bowling yesterday. :straightface:

Great post!

Atta girl, now you're talkin'! :thumb:

No one here is debating the pathetic nature of her website. Yes, it sucks dead dog's dicks. NO ARGUMENT HERE.

There is also no debate here that if -if- the allegations are true then yes, that is very sad for the people who were slighted, and very unfair.

The point is, you don't know if the allegations are true and whether they are or not, you will be no better or worse off.

Don't go around helping smear someone's reputation in a debtor/creditor relationship that you have NO stake in other than the desire for fuel to splash on an unrelated fire. You're like Kenneth f***ing Starr with Clinton fifteen years ago; trying to dig up dirt on someone you want deposed, whether or not the dirt in question translates in any way to their public position or has anything to do with you, personally.

Get a life, man. Jesus Christ.

You seem to be confused. He did not confront her due to his 'desire for fuel to splash on an unrelated fire' (whatever that means). Phill never had an issue with Quiffa before this. He was trying to help his friend, who never got a response to his private, and later public, messages to her. Instead, she blocked him. (All of this has already been posted in this thread.) You don't know much about the situation, so you should probably not bother commenting on it, or the people involved.

No one here is debating the pathetic nature of her website. Yes, it sucks dead dog's dicks. NO ARGUMENT HERE.

There is also no debate here that if -if- the allegations are true then yes, that is very sad for the people who were slighted, and very unfair.

The point is, you don't know if the allegations are true and whether they are or not, you will be no better or worse off.

Don't go around helping smear someone's reputation in a debtor/creditor relationship that you have NO stake in other than the desire for fuel to splash on an unrelated fire. You're like Kenneth f***ing Starr with Clinton fifteen years ago; trying to dig up dirt on someone you want deposed, whether or not the dirt in question translates in any way to their public position or has anything to do with you, personally.

Get a life, man. Jesus Christ.

Oh, dear, Skylarker. In another thread you claimed I was "harassing" someone because I simply didn't see the need for a "delete everything I've ever posted" button on this site. According to you, it's "harassment" to vote in a poll if your vote goes against the person who posted the poll? GET A LIFE!

The main reason I posted this thread is because I knew the original posts over there would be deleted in short order (I was right about that), and I felt the allegations came from a credible person and were most likely true (I was also right about that).

It amazed me that so many Morrissey fans were willing to help brush an injustice under the rug rather than say what should have been obvious to all: "Quiffaa, it's been 6 months. It's time to stop spinning, blocking, and ignoring people, and make things right." She had to be forced into doing the right thing.....

As far as your bringing up Bill Clinton, with the recent passing of the great Christopher Hitchens I'm reminded of the title of his book covering those matters: NO ONE LEFT TO LIE TO - The Values of the Worst Family. You can spin things like a Clintonoid, but the bottom line is, the "Frinkers" just didn't like the truth coming out.

Last edited:

For the record, Quiffaa's statement after she deleted the thread in question:

Quiffaa Yesterday, 4:09 PM
I'm sorry that this private matter has become public and I am forced to defend myself from further humiliation. The person whom I owe money to is a very nice person and I should have been more forthcoming privately with the reason for the delay, but I was embarrassed and had hoped for a swift resolution that never came. I felt even more embarrassed because I could not name a date for when I would have the money at hand. I will contact him with the full story behind the delay. I am not a thief. The money will be repaid. A friend of mine knows the truth and is determined to help me clear my name and is going to lend me the sum. I am saddened that so many people jumped to conclusions without knowing all the facts, in a matter that was of no consequence to them.

Let's go over that....

"I'm sorry that this private matter has become public and I am forced to defend myself from further humiliation."

She starts off playing the victim. Yet she had to be forced to respond after she spent 6 full months playing games with the people she owed money to. Stealing is not a private matter.

"The person whom I owe money to is a very nice person and I should have been more forthcoming privately with the reason for the delay, but I was embarrassed and had hoped for a swift resolution that never came. I felt even more embarrassed because I could not name a date for when I would have the money at hand. I will contact him with the full story behind the delay."

She only contacted him after the public airing. Before then, she apparently was blocking people. Let's face it, the victims would never have been paid had Jukebox Jury not posted his message.

"I am not a thief. The money will be repaid."

Why did it take 6 months and a pubic airing for her to make it a priority?

129040954203627061.jpg

"A friend of mine knows the truth and is determined to help me clear my name and is going to lend me the sum."

Oh, so like the person who uses one credit card to pay off the other credit card, she's borrowing money from a friend to pay off this debt. Well, good luck to that friend.:thumb:

"I am saddened that so many people jumped to conclusions without knowing all the facts, in a matter that was of no consequence to them."

What other facts are there to know? It was only a priority to her after it became a public issue.

And now:

Jukebox Jury Yesterday, 5:26 PM
I have had it confirmed by one of the persons owed, that he and one other have been paid.

Amazing how fast it can happen when it's made public, ain't it?

Back
Top Bottom