Adding another date makes you feel being deceived by Morrissey?

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2012 (read-only)' started by Kewpie, Jun 9, 2012.

?

Adding another date makes you feel being deceived by Morrissey?

1. Yes

22.2%
  2. No

66.7%
  3. It doesn't matter because I'm not going to see these gigs

22.2%
  4. Simply shock to see this poll exists

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kewpie

Kewpie Member Moderator Premium

Adding another date makes you deceived by Morrissey?

Personally I don't like the word deceived, but you see an earlier poll thread's creator used the word.

Yes, it's annoying to find out that he added another gig after announcing Manchester date was the only UK gig in 2012.
    However, I don't feel deceived by Morrissey.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  2. lindsey1151

lindsey1151 Member

Nope if that happens then I get to go to 2 shows!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only if Dad's willing to drive you to both shows, lindsey1151!

4. joe frady

joe frady Vile Refusenik

ffs

"Morrissey announces concert: fans furious!" :rolleyes:

5. CrystalGeezer

CrystalGeezer My secret's my enzyme.

My mom drove me to the last Pasadena Show because my car was kaput at the time and when she picked me up she said "Why are they all wearing black?" I said "It's thinning, mom. Morrissey fans are hefty, they're not sad."

(I've managed to work in a mom AND dad story in a few hours. I must be kid at the mo. :p)

6. juno

juno Banned

I mean, seriously. What the actual fuck? :rofl: It's gone from stupid to hilarious.

7. JJKelsall

JJKelsall New Member

I don't see how anyone could feel decieved by Morrissey, due to the fact that nobody knows the issues surrounding his decision to play more than one gig. There is probably negative speculation from the pillocks on here, but it could equally be and (in my opinion more likely be) thta he just changed his mind. Human beings do do that you know, change their minds. I don't see what the fuss is, it just means more people have a better chance of going to see him and I don't see any wrong in that at all.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last years UK dates were announced as ''the only UK dates'' (5 Scottish and 4 or 5 English??)

and then Middlesbrough, Leeds and Stoke were announced. So it is hardly a ''shock'' to the system.

I think people feel more 'deceived' by the endless reissues!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're going to make a poll at least get the grammar right. It should be -

Adding another date makes you feel like you are being deceived by Morrissey.