RIMINI in JULY

Tempted but his cancellations are a worry as ever. Always been lucky up to now wherever I have travelled. Only disappoitment was the one song Smiths show at Preston on TQID tour when someone threw something at Moz. But its a risk cost of flights, hotels , etc

I am tempted by these shows. Thinking of a nice week in Italy and 2 bouts of Morrissey.....very tempting indeed:):)

Anyone know about the club/theatre. From the web site it looks to be all standing? What are Italian fans like, is it early queueing just like here, or are they more laid back? How many from other countries are likely to go?.

I am tempted by these shows. Thinking of a nice week in Italy and 2 bouts of Morrissey.....very tempting indeed:):)

Anyone know about the club/theatre. From the web site it looks to be all standing? What are Italian fans like, is it early queueing just like here, or are they more laid back? How many from other countries are likely to go?.

i went to ostia gig in 2006 - it was in a roman theatre and we sat in the tiered seating , then when the lights went down we both stood up .. to then be told to sit down by the people behind us ! i turned around and asked if they could not all stand up too - to be told "we don't stand in italy" so we sat down , abd when moz came on everyone in front of us stood up . . so with a shrug to those behind us we stood up again ! i am very tempted to go to rimini too - can get flights pretty cheap from stansted but its on the saturday before !

guys some info from you.
velvet club is a small one (2000-3000 people), unfortunately not so easy to reach from Rimini center (more or less 10 km far). all standing. we like to queue, yes, I guess being the club so small view will be good anywhere, but people will be there early to get good places anyway.
a bus service is set up from the train station to velvet, you can find it also in the website.

early? do you think so? well, maybe for moz, i haven't seen big queues at gigs, but then again i haven't been at many gigs

Back
Top Bottom