...what makes me think that this isn't "real":
Our company want to suggest you a vacancy - Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk
The task of the Payable Clerk is to process payments between our partners' clients and our company, in particular, to manage cash and balance receipts, follow up on accounts, etc. And also reception, assortment and dispatch of different types of correspondence. The job is related to remote Internet operations. Every payment order will be accompanied with detailed instructions.
- Willingness to work from home, take responsibility set up and achieve goals;
- Ability to create good administrative reporting;
- Prior customer service experience is a good benefit, but not a must;
- Honesty, responsibility and promptness in operations;
- Effective interaction with customers;
- Familiarity to working online, Internet and e-mail skills;
Our Main Benefits:
- Good salary
- Flexible schedule (1-3 hours per day)
- Ability to combine jobs
- Ability to take unlimited vacation (without guaranteed salary).
- 2 weeks vacation after every 3 months of working (with guaranteed salary of $500 per week).
Salary range is $500 - $3,000 per week, depending on individual abilities and willingness to work.
Minimum $500 guaranteed salary (not dependent on volume of transactions).
No private data (Social Security Number, Mother’s/Maiden Name or passwords) required.
NO MAIL DELIVERING.
NO NETWORK MARKETING.
NO ENTRANCE FEES. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY ANYTHING TO JOIN OUR COMPANY.
Current Vacancies: 9
If you want to apply with this job, please write e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk
Staffing and Recruiting Dept,