RE: ppl. in "Introducing Morrissey" "fan section".

E

elizabeth-mary

Hello,
After viewing the movie, "Introducing Morrissey" for the first time last night, I would like to know who are the ppl. @ the end of the movie? I know they are fans (obviously) but, how were they chosen to show themselves as the "true fans"? I also wanted to comment on the lovely fans which were blessed enough to actually to smother Morrissey with kisses! (i would have loved to have planted 1 on his sweaty neck, myself. I was also told I am a better kisser than my twin too!) I am also looking gor any information regarding any parties or events coming soon or are here, on the East Coast of the USA. Thanks in advance. :)

I don't think that the fans were selected specifically selected for this part. It's just excerpts taken from the two concerts compiled to make the video.
I really love this part of the video. It's so(!) emotional to see the interaction between him and his fans. My favorite is the guy that bows down to him as if he were a king from the Middle Ages.

> I really love this part of the video. It's so(!) emotional to¿ see the interaction between him and his fans. My favorite is the¿ guy that bows down to him as if he were a king from the Middle¿ Ages.

Some of them were just like the dog that chases the car, finally catches it, and doesn't know what to do with it. Some of the people were within arms reach of their idol, and were floundering around not knowing what to do.

> I really love this part of the video. It's so(!) emotional to¿ see the interaction between him and his fans. My favorite is the¿ guy that bows down to him as if he were a king from the Middle¿ Ages.

I don't remember if it's on this tape, or the Hulmerist one, but this one fan gets up and hugs Morrissey, then, just as security goes to grab him, he ditches them and jumps off the stage - CLASSIC.

Back
Top Bottom