Kate Bush 1979 UK TV show.

Did anybody out there record this??? It was shown over the weekend on BBC4.
I will happily trade a Morrissey/smiths dvd ( 3 hours) I have made for a copy....
Thanx very much in advance....
Dave.

Did anybody out there record this??? It was shown over the weekend on BBC4.
I will happily trade a Morrissey/smiths dvd ( 3 hours) I have made for a copy....
Thanx very much in advance....
Dave.

I'm sure it'll be repeated..I t was weird and wonderful..

I'm guessing someone at Kate Bush's forum Gaffa.org or Gaffa web could
probably burn you a copy of the show. Those are some hardcore fans...
waiting a decade between albums.

Ive got a Dvd of most of her tv perfomances which is excellent quality bought it off ebay a few years ago. Sure it was either from Birkenhead or Liverpool wasnt you Dave was it?
Anyways anyone wants a copy let me know
Alan

Last edited:
Hi there Allie, Nope, it sure wasn' from me!!!...I only just got started to transfer my old VHS tapes to dvd when the dvd recorder died.....still waiting on it getting repaired.....besides, any copies I make, I just give away....or "Trade"....no selling here.....:)

Hi Dave i ve just put the Moz bbc dvd in the post its been in my bag all week doh. Do you want a copy of my Kate Bush dvd comp?

Alan

Hi there Again Alan,
I certainly wouldn't say no!! ( yes please!)....are you into Echo and the Bunnymen at all??? I have some dvd stuff from the 80's that is worth having in trade.....

Hi Dave dunno if you can see the track listing but this is the 2 disc set.
i d love a copy of yr Bunnymen stuff,have you gt their live dvd from a few years back? mine snapped when i was cleaning it. Ive also got a Lloyd cole + commotions vid singles official comp i want to transfer to dvd if your interested

Alan

Hi again Alan,
I would love a copy of that Kate Bush set!!.....just off to dig out the Bunnymen DVD to copy.... ( Nothing recent on it....it's mainly early/mid 1980's stuff...)..Good quality...Not to keen on Lloyd cole, but thanx anyway....
bezzies,
Dave.

Hi again Alan.....
Got the BBC DVD....many thanks fella!!!......Mine is on its way to ya ( Hope it gets there!!)
Hope you got my PM.....DVD copying problem now sorted ( It WAS a dodgy batch.....).
thanx again!!
cheers!
have a good weekend!
Dave.

MESSAGE TO ALLIE WALLS.........

The Lady in the Local post office did NOT recognise the address that you supplied, so I could not post you a DVD Back in return.......( 15.00 Hours, uk time, Friday 1th May...)
Please PM me or E-mail with an address That I can send a DVD back to you....
Thanx again! the dvd you sent me is magnificent!!! nice one, fella!

Back
Top Bottom