The Lady GaGa hate thread.

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50

Is it just me or is f***ing Lady GaGa on every TV channel and newspaper?

I absolutely detest her. She's a talentless vacuous pop whore.

Every single facet about her annoys me and makes me feel sick.

Look at her for f***s sake...

lady-gaga-paris-hilton1.jpg

Two stupid idiots.

She's an horrendous pain in the arse. She was on the Jonathan Ross TV show last Friday and she was an absolute C U Next Tuesday.

She's an horrendous pain in the arse. She was on the Jonathan Ross TV show last Friday and she was an absolute C U Next Tuesday.

She's just so affected, it's like she's being weird for weird's sake, like it's her little affectation to not be able to talk like a normal human being.

Everyone seems to be lapping her up though. Just read the lyrics to 'Just Dance' it's the most dreadful bollocks I've ever heard.

I just have nothing but hate for her. I'm sorry.

Lovely Brix? I like Brix though. She doesn't try to be something she isn't.

Brix is brilliant because she played the riff to Cruisers Creek, Spoilt Victorian Child and LA

Lady GaGa on the other hand writes lyrics like this...

"I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymore."

Shit.

Last edited:
When I first heard Just Dance I thought it was a joke. Then someone told me it was considered actual music... Like music to buy and listen to.

What a shock!

It made me remember a thought I had back in 1988 or so. I actually thought that The Smiths had elevated pop music to such heights that nobody would ever get away with making shitty music again. Or not as often, anyway.

I was very misguided.

i think she could get away with being weird if she actually had good pop songs. and I can appreciate a good pop song. I even admitted on my FB yesterday that I liked Katy Perry's "Hot n Cold." :blushing: BUT, the two songs of hers I've heard were pretty bland and not very original or catchy at all. so yeah, I'll get in with the GaGa hate. :cool:

I've heard "Just Dance" and "Pokerface" and i dont like either of them.

Pokerface is catchy though(it goes round and round and round in my little
head)

She's just so affected, it's like she's being weird for weird's sake, like it's her little affectation to not be able to talk like a normal human being.

Affected how?

I seriously think her music is shit. It's the crappiest thing I've ever heard in a while... her style, in the other hand is fantastic. She has great presence and wears outrageous outfits perfectly.

Tags
just dance ladyboyz major pukage! poka fase tranny hate
Back
Top Bottom