Russell Brand interview from DVD: audio rip

Anyone got the interview from 6 music from 2006 (?)

Thanks much!
Any chance of uploading the video?

Hell no man! Kewpie would be on my ass like flies on shit. I am on my best behavior this time around. I don't wanna get banned again.

Just picture Morrissey sitting on an ottoman and Russell Brand asking him really obvious questions, getting really obvious answers, while Russ plays with his hair. (His own, not Mozzer's.)

Ray do you really want the downloading police all over you telling you to buy the DVD?

Haha. I couldn't care any less.
I would have got the deluxe edition, but my record shop sold out of em before I cold get there, which was only 2 days after release and they could get no more as it was a limited edition. I was actually quite happy to hear that it sold, even though I had to get the standard edition. I'll get the deluxe of amazon or something someday maybe.

Hell no man! Kewpie would be on my ass like flies on shit. I am on my best behavior this time around. I don't wanna get banned again.

true, true. Well thanks for the audio. It is very appreciated! :thumb:

You were banned for uploading "accesible" material?

Why does Morrissey hate this place??? :crazy:
Should I hate it then?

Re: *sigh*

Nope, you should read this

It's very vague and gives no details. When the ban was first put on me I requested an answer as to what I had done and received no response. I never harassed anyone, to my knowledge. The fact is I do not know why I was banned, it was sudden and without warning or merit. But, when you are a website moderator and can do that to people, when you have that kind of faceless power, like Kewpie does, it's easy to be full of yourself and feel like you don't owe anyone an explanation. They can emulate Morrissey, that way. It makes them feel special, where they otherwise are not.

If I had done something wrong or unethical, OK, I'll admit guilt if presented with the proof, and maybe I'll even apologize. Maybe I am not owed that evidence, but it would be basic courtesy and professionalism. Surely not SO many people are being banned that, if a mod takes the time to ban me, they cannot at least give a reason why.

Re: *sigh*

It's very vague and gives no details. When the ban was first put on me I requested an answer as to what I had done and received no response. I never harassed anyone, to my knowledge. The fact is I do not know why I was banned, it was sudden and without warning or merit. But, when you are a website moderator and can do that to people, when you have that kind of faceless power, like Kewpie does, it's easy to be full of yourself and feel like you don't owe anyone an explanation. They can emulate Morrissey, that way. It makes them feel special, where they otherwise are not.

If I had done something wrong or unethical, OK, I'll admit guilt if presented with the proof, and maybe I'll even apologize. Maybe I am not owed that evidence, but it would be basic courtesy and professionalism. Surely not SO many people are being banned that, if a mod takes the time to ban me, they cannot at least give a reason why.

*Check* Ok, BT, who am I to not believe you? Anyway, even if they'd called you a troll I wouldn't judge you that easily, trolls I've seen start really nice threads. If you uploaded this, I'd download it and thank you whatever ou are, so... :o

I'll admit guilt if presented with the proof, and maybe I'll even apologize.

This is classic. If you catch me, I'll admit I am guilty.. if not, then I will secretly harbour my guilt because I can do things I'm not supposed to and get away with it.

Aim high!

*Check* Ok, BT, who am I to not believe you? Anyway, even if they'd called you a troll I wouldn't judge you that easily, trolls I've seen start really nice threads. If you uploaded this, I'd download it and thank you whatever ou are, so... :o

So if someone rapes and kills but donates lots of money to Jerry's kids they shouldn't be judged for the bad because hey, they are helping kids get new wheelchairs and we want to make sure those kids get help at any cost.

She banned me again anyway, today. Thanks though.

-BT

Really? Because I recall personally giving you a whopping 3 day time out. Not a ban. We exchanged quite a few PM's (which can only be done when on a timeout) and I was very honest with you about everything. You said you would just deal with it.

You also said that Kewpie was trolling you first. I asked you to provide me links and I would look into it. You sent me nothing.

I did my best to give you the benefit of the doubt. I asked davidt if your timeout would automatically be lifted. I tried to work with you and then you come back and completely misrepresent everything. If there is a next time I'll be sure to just delete your PM's and not work with you.

So if someone rapes and kills but donates lots of money to Jerry's kids they shouldn't be judged for the bad because hey, they are helping kids get new wheelchairs and we want to make sure those kids get help at any cost.

Are you seriously comparing raping and killing to ANYTHING that occurs within an online community of Morrissey fans?
What the hell are you calling me, bored? What do you have against me?
Anyway, only if you were the victim of BT's actions I will accept your concern, (not your silly reply to me), but other than that... I know a thing or two about being misjudged, so I will not judge anyone without actually knowing. Who cares about my opinion anyway? I'm not in charge of banning.

I will however judge that your comment for me was simply silly.

Back
Top Bottom