Say something nice about someone on solo

Hmmm, I can’t see what you wrote Geezer because I have you on Ignore but I’m sure it was directed at me and not friendly. Oh well.

Hmmm, I can’t see what you wrote Geezer because I have you on Ignore but I’m sure it was directed at me and not friendly. Oh well.

Here it is then.

epic-jackie-chan-template.png

Did you lose you script notes Playcat? You were talking about online dating here, she wasn't insulting you.

I just thought she was being friendly and you accused her of having gonarreh, goneareah, ghonerreah, I can't f***ing spell it.

Tutu_quote.jpg

Oh Dear, Iona Stink. I'm sure your post is about me but I just put you on Ignore too cause I cant stand you. Oh well.

ok, if the 3 or 4 of you are done derailing this thread :rolleyes:
here goes, time to get it back on track :thumb:
The Bicycle Tragedy, in spite of myself :o I like a number of his posts :eek:
& he did some of us a real solid back in in the "90s thread" :)

tumblr_m80223arUm1qcwhkeo1_400.gif

for Davie.
tumblr_m2pnci9k6k1qcwhkeo1_400.gif

for Troubleluvsme
tumblr_m13xox4UIG1qcwhkeo1_r2_400.gif

for realitybites.
tumblr_m0sxo3yryg1qcwhkeo1_400.gif

for Iona.
tumblr_lb12urceSi1qcwhkeo1_400.gif

for robby.

DavidT is incomparably awesome for keeping this site running despite the ceaseless stream of paranoia, hostility, dysfunction, deceit, and general negativity--and not just from Morrissey!

Anaesthesine: Who cares if print media is dying? Get your polished, MOR "copy" right here!
The Bicycle Tragedy: The tragedy? That he doesn't post more often!
Brummie Boy: An act? Who can tell. Who cares. A brilliant parody (I think) of the addict's ultimate meltdown.
The Cat's Mother: Those eldritch little Morrissey dolls still haunt me.
Cornelius Blaze: What's that saying? Ah, I have it: "A .gif of a celebrity smiling/grimacing/etc is worth a thousand words."
CrystalGeezer: "'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." --Nietzsche
Davidt: The epitome of integrity, despite such harassment from poor embittered Morrissey.
Johnny Barleycorn: The mind of Limbaugh, the marksmanship of Chapman.
Kewpie: The incomparably brilliant historian of this site. A brilliant woman with an incredible memory.
Peterb: You couldn't find a more loyal supporter if you bought a labrador puppy.
realitybites: Always helping us learn "How to Win Friends and Influence People."
Uncleskinny: A fair mod and the god of Moz trivia.
!Viva Hate!: He leaked the Hollywood Bowl DVD. Consider that before contacting your local authorities.
Worm: I cannot find the words... But I'll bet he could!

:) :p

Attachments

• 10 Oct DSCF0118 Prepared reduced.jpg
    10 Oct DSCF0118 Prepared reduced.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 8
i like that fred listens to some very questionable music imo thats is very opposite of what id expect most morrissey super fans to be listening to (rise against comes to mind). makes me smile at some difference in choice and preference and his/her non embarrassment. good stuff fred.

i like that fred listens to some very questionable music imo thats is very opposite of what id expect most morrissey super fans to be listening to (rise against comes to mind). makes me smile at some difference in choice and preference and his/her non embarrassment. good stuff fred.

Just seeing this now. Why, thank you.

fredkocherpepsi - super cool guy. Wish I had known him when I lived in Baltimore.
Philly is great. Baltimore..."when I lived in the arse of the world..."

Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom