&

also Iona Mink, another great one to read on here :thumb:

oh and how can not mention:
9381439806_4ae355d580_n.jpg

Katie the cat, a wonderful feline if ever there was one :D

Thanks Robby! :)

Meow,
Katie

Thanks Robby! Without you I wouldn't be able to live vicariously through your globe trotting adventures.
good & sorry I don't write more about China and its usually in my blog now :o

OK, some other people to say something nice about:
Steve Croce one of the "new people" I enjoy reading, especially his latest thread :guitar:
mcrickson has flashes of insight and can be funny too :)

Girlmostlikely is friendly and always kind to everyone.

Awe, Thanks:flowers:

You're one of my favorite posters, you speak your mind and often offer a point of view I wouldn't have though of.

I always enjoy Robby's posts! I love his conversational writing style.

Mozza is one of the funniest and Iona Mink has a lot of good on-liners. She also has a great was of calling silly posters out on the floor.

I know she gets heat around here but I enjoy Crystal Geezers posts. She finds cool stuff from around the internet I would have missed and I dig her fire for Moz:thumb:

You're one of my favorite posters, you speak your mind and often offer a point of view I wouldn't have though of.

Mozza is one of the funniest and Iona Mink has a lot of good on-liners. She also has a great was of calling silly posters out on the floor.

I know she gets heat around here but I enjoy Crystal Geezers posts. She finds cool stuff from around the internet I would have missed and I dig her fire for Moz:thumb:

12471453143_6e94550847_c.jpg

The Bicycle Tragedy formally known as Skylarker is a top guy, and a wizard when it comes to bootlegs and rarities, plus he's got a very dry, dark sense of humour.

Viva Hate is a splendid chap who gets a lot thrown at him but always means well and also has a sick, dark sense of humour.

Crystalgeezer always entertains me with her posts always sees the funny side of things and isn't up her own arse.

Billy Scissors is great when he swings by every Sheffield flood. Always has a good one liner in his pocket

Guernie is polite, friendly and is a fellow Fall fan!

Mcrickson when he pops by asks logical smart questions and has logical smart answers.

Mozmal is a top bloke who makes me jealous everytime he posts his Lake District pics in the photography thread !

Last edited:

Oh! I just saw this. Thank you so much. Those are very kind words. I'm not sure what my technique is in calling people to the floor but I will try my best to maintain my edge!

Ix

Very well, thank you. How’s the Gonorrhea?

I think you've confused me with someone else. Gonorrhoea isn't something I have to deal with. I haven't slept with you.

But it's nice to see you are still trying to court others with first your personality because god knows your face is going to make you much headway.

epic-jackie-chan-template.png

Did you lose you script notes Playcat? You were talking about online dating here, she wasn't insulting you.

Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom