Say something nice about someone on solo

Billy, your a legend! (since when are you not a legend?) :p
Peter, you seem like one cool guy who is slowly gelling in this weird forum! :)
Kenzie, your more than a friend, your more like a sister! Hope to see you soon! :p
Crystal, if I could kiss you passionately on the lips right now....I would :D

:blushing:

Kenzie, your more than a friend, your more like a sister! Hope to see you soon! :p

tumblr_lxz9w5hbTP1qjq8gao4_250.gif

Pina Colada's not for you mate.

You're all (at least what I can see on this page) bloody rippers, I reckon. To me, you warm the cockles of my heart and that's saying a lot!

Davie, if the Peter you mention is me, then thank you mate, I really appreciate it. If it's Uncleskinny then I've
embarrassed myself (Again!).

I make my debut here on the forums as I only used the chatroom in the past. Just wanna say hello to all from the old days that might still be on here.
I would like to say that there are a lot of nice things to be said about a lot of people on this site. Sadly though I have forgot most of their nicknames and that.
A big hug goes out to Boro Lad or Mick Ransommich (did I get that spelling right?).

Where are ya big boy?

I make my debut here on the forums as I only used the chatroom in the past. Just wanna say hello to all from the old days that might still be on here.
I would like to say that there are a lot of nice things to be said about a lot of people on this site. Sadly though I have forgot most of their nicknames and that.
A big hug goes out to Boro Lad or Mick Ransommich (did I get that spelling right?).

Where are ya big boy?

Welcome to the forums mate

Thanks mate!

Do we know each other from the chatroom days or am I just infamous?

From old chat I was tenforum. I didn't go there much though, but enough to know you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the football. :D

From old chat I was tenforum. I didn't go there much though, but enough to know you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the football. :D

Haha, yeah I do but I am not at all as passionate as I once was. These days I can sit down and smile and laugh at things that happen to my own side during a game. I guess all the things we won has made me realise that I have been lucky beyond belief over the years.

Now I feel that there are a lot of other fans of other clubs that deserve the type of success we've had. I even think there is too much football to be seen and I am trying to avoid a lot of it and do other things.

This season is not ours and haven't been all along and the injuries are just the type of bad luck you have to expect during some seasons. City are near a complete side now with a great squad and are already worthy champions in my view.

Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom