Say something nice about someone on solo

Well, if you must know, I drive an ice cream truck around the northwest Indiana Chicago suburbs.

Don't worry...I passed the pedophilia background check.

Well, if you must know, I drive an ice cream truck around the northwest Indiana Chicago suburbs.

Don't worry...I passed the pedophilia background check.

So are you Clint Howard or David Lee Roth? There can only be one ice cream man...

Three days in the clink and the only person on here who visited me, and did so repeatedly and with great support, was Viva Hate.

Thanks, man.

timeisaclockoftheheart, sad veiled bride, Caitlin, mauve21, and nightingale+therose are each very sweet.

timeisaclockoftheheart, sad veiled bride, Caitlin, mauve21, and nightingale+therose are each very sweet.

I'll have to agree with you on timeisaclockoftheheart...He's a darling. And so do you. Thank you for welcoming me when I joined in.
I was too shy at the time to reply...:D

I'll have to agree with you on timeisaclockoftheheart...He's a darling. And so do you. Thank you for welcoming me when I joined in.
I was too shy at the time to reply...:D

I understand about being shy. I am not very good with conversation, or very witty, and sometimes I am too shy to think up anything to say in response. I like you too. :)

time was that when I came here I always had new messages in my inbox :)
now, not so much :( so I just want to say thanks to the few people that still message me semi-regularly :thumb:
they know who they are :blushing:

Crystal Geezer is fun to f*** with because she gives it right back and doesn't puss out with her tail between her legs.

Mmmmm, yes. That's because my balls get in the way. :D You're alright, skylarker. You should simmer down the hatemoz campaign though. :cool:

Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom