Say something nice about someone on solo

CrystalGeezer's posts and Oh my god, it's Robby! posts are interesting and entertaining.

Billy scissors, DAVIE, Jackie london, and Emil always make me laugh.

I like reading Girl-with-the-Thorn's post's because we have a lot in common, like shyness.

nightingale+therose makes me smile because she is sweet and funny.

CrystalGeezer's posts and Oh my god, it's Robby! posts are interesting and entertaining.

I like reading Girl-with-the-Thorn's post's because we have a lot in common, like shyness.

And I who always thought that I was boring. Well, I think that you're nice. And I'm quite shy too, btw.

over the years there have been a lot of people* I have come here to read :thumb:
for now I shall just mention the "new people" that as I like to think of it either "give good Solo" :p either here in the forums or in private messages:

JoanOfArc, not_me_not_I, Kenzie, billy scissors, Jackie london & Emil

-thanks to you guys for making Solo worth returning to** :clap:

*= perhaps I have come to read fewer different people than I think since so many have changed their usernames over the years :eek:
**=just to repeat, this post was for me just to name some of the "new posters" I like to read, obviously there are a ton of older(at least posting wise) people who I enjoy reading :guitar:

awww, bless her little cotton socks! We love you too Kenzie Wenzie

Thanks KenzieW. I love the blog in your signature, thanks for turning me on to it. :D

And I who always thought that I was boring. Well, I think that you're nice. And I'm quite shy too, btw.

Thanks. I didn't realize that you are shy too. I don't think shyness comes across on the internet.

Thanks. I didn't realize that you are shy too. I don't think shyness comes across on the internet.

No it doesn't. When you don't have to see the person you're "talking" to there's no need to be afraid. On the internet it's just written letters on a screen.

You're all tremendous, witty, engaging and entertaining! Having been hanging about in Facebook for the last year
and bored to death by it now, I now return realising it was always much more fun in here.
Even on the quiet days.

You're all tremendous, witty, engaging and entertaining! Having been hanging about in Facebook for the last year
and bored to death by it now, I now return realising it was always much more fun in here.
Even on the quiet days.

It's great to see you back. I remembered when I first joined you were nice to me. It might sound silly, but it made me smile. :)

Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom