Say something nice about someone on solo

I did not know that :eek: she should post more :thumb:
also kimmy sticks had perfect hair once upon a time, how cool is that? :D
& uh, I want to kiss Stephen's avatar :blushing:

Oh, no more Robby? I am saddened. Is it because it isn't black anymore? ;)

On that note, Robby is also a sweetheart and my first official Solo chum.

I've only been here for a short while but I have found a lot of people who seem to be very nice indeed! That goes to most of you here, but those who I have really noticed are: Anker Ignis Fatuus Von K, Dave, Scarlet Ibis, MozSupportsRovers, TroubleLuvsMe, Gita , MindlessRuffian and Cassius. :D

Stephen!!! Thank you! :):blushing:

Oh, no more Robby? I am saddened. Is it because it isn't black anymore? ;).
red is good too though :)

On that note, Robby is also a sweetheart and my first official Solo chum.
ur welcome:thumb:
&
Seal_Of_Approval_I.jpg

which reminds me, whatever happened to the lovely KittyLili?
I wanted to have pancakes with her someday :p

goinghome is a lovely writer and I honestly feel honored to be quoted by her. Or him. :o

Don't really know anyone that well but:

CrystalGeezer - I always enjoy your posts - very witty

Spyderfyngers - writes excellent stories

TheCatsMother - makes excellent knitted people with amazing hair

JJ - seemed very down to earth

Lottie and Nightingale&TheRose - seem like lovely people and have a good sense of humour

Lots of people on the frink thread who have posted their pics and gifs. Pretty much anyone I've ever exchanged comments with - would name them all, but there are too many.

We all have our off days - but I think there are very few real arseholes (pardon my french) on this site.:)

Last edited:
Wow, a place to share the love... this is great.

Basking in the warmth and glow of love... my declarations of love are for EVERYONE i've chatted with here, cause all of you have been lovely.

I THINK YOU ARE SMASHING AND LOVELY BECAUSE:
CrystalGeezer - you are the sweetest most romantic person on here. i wish you were my best friend and we could share morning star meals together.:blushing:
Dave - grrrr right at ya - i laugh every time i hear your avatar read out your posts!
I am a Ghost - you have unconditionally extended a hand of friendship to a heathen Scot like me - you're a star.. to offer friendship to others is the second best thing anyone can do in their life (right next to becoming vegan/veggie):p.
Jukebox Jury - you always save a smutty PM for me, you're the best!:thumb:
CharlieFairhead - you share a love of Gedge - a man of great taste (you've got great taste too! tee hee).
JoanOfArc - for being my first friend here (Awe) and for sharing your culture and musical tastes with me.
Billy Scissors - for always being sweet, inventing my name 'nightie' and making even my jokes look great ("Thor a Hird"? really?:rolleyes:)
Scarlet Ibis - for being officially the best looking woman on here (with the best looking eyewear - you're frinky)
Oh my god, it's Robby! -for being Scottish (nearly) and for having a kind word to say about everyone - you surely share the love the most.
The Cat's Mother - for your splendid and frinky creations... they're turning me into a perv and you into a psycho (see Get Knitting! for a revelation of TCM's true nature Mwahaahaahaa. disappears in a puff of green smoke)
Still I Cling - wookyman you pose fierce competition on the song title game - you are quite the challenger!
Nats1977 - for sharing the love of men in tights (ballet) and for being Glaswegian.
The Mods - for not wagging your finger at me even though i've posted threads in the wrong areas often (sorry). Also, you do a great and thankless job - be proud!
bysshe & Amy- for starting the best non-Moz threads in here.. on the wonderous Craig Ferguson:love: and THE Rik Mayall:thumb:... where would we be without them?
Mel_Torment - you let me share your love of Craigsy and became my Craigsy pimp. For that i am eternally grateful (although Mr Nightingale is most pissed that i spend more time watching Craigsy than conversing {in the biblical sense} with him)
Barking - for our wooffy wooly conversations... i thank you... woof!
Disappointed & Anaesthesine for being vegetarian and to all other vegetarians on this forum - you are lovely people and you give me hope (go vegan!)

Finally, to the ladies and gents on the frink threads Girl-with-the-Thorn, TheReader, Corrissey, Spyderfyngers etc - i love you because you keep me off of my studies - rest assured there will be one less 'know it all' and one more failed student in the world thanks to you!

..... you are all lovely people - now share the lurv!!

PS: Friendship requests are being accepted at this moment (open invitation)...:sweet:
to those not interested in my friendship f^ck you very much and goodnight! tee hee.:rofl: (quote from a film - i'm allowed to swear)

Thank you TheReader and Nightengale! It's nice to hear. I love all you guys. Really. :blushing: (Except for trolls, you can suck it.)

I've never wanted to post in this thread because there are too many nice people on Solo and I didn't want to leave anyone out :(

But twoicycoldhands is kind of an angel :)

See you when you get home, you ;)

Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom