Placebo new album

Re: Placebo ...new album

Sounds great, Silke!
I had a meeting until 23 hrs so unfortunately I wasn't able to hear it. :tears:
But hey, I just saw them in London and again in 4 weeks so I can't complain. :)

Hoi José,
Alles ok met je? Mijn vrouw en ik komen ook naar Werchter op donderdag.
Speciaal voor Placebo en ook wel Oasis die ik al heel lang niet meer gezien heb.Jammer van Lille gisteren want ik had tickets. Hopelijk komt er snel een nieuwe datum en is het niet afgelast. Ik kijk dus heel erg uit naar maandag in Antwerpen.
Groetjes Patrick

Another good album from Placebo, listened to it a few times now...they have yet to disappoint me. Can't wait to see them in December :)

You can now watch the concert in full length here until Sunday.

Danke!

Edit: I think Brian Molko looks like Lilith (Cheers/Frasier) with sideburns with his hair like that! :p

Last edited:

I hate those screaming girls! :lbf:
I mean, it's not like they're some boyband or something. :p

Thanks for that gig Silke, it was a little (!) new album heavy but was worth it for Infrared & Special K at the end! We enjoyed it muchly in my house.
I do like the new album/single though, even thought lover doesn't rhyme with gutter. May I suggest butter.

I cant stop listening to the new album - its great :guitar::guitar: Especially Ashtray Heart, Bright Lights and Happy You're Gone. Do you think Come Undone is about Robbie Williams? :lbf: "You don't know how you're coming across / Acting like you dont give a toss / Walking around like you're on some kind of cross / And it's a shame on you the irony's lost...."

Kings of Medicine could be my favorite off the new album...

I liked kings of medicine best the 1st time i heard it. I like happy you're gone and julien a lot at the moment. Utterly obsessed with placebo right now.

Re: Placebo...

Always a joy :):D

I can't get enough of their lyrics, I reckon they're comparable to Moz's genius...maybe I'm making a statement there but I believe so!

Yes you are making a statement - a true one.:)

Also here is their new video, this isn't my favourite song on the album but the video is good. It's a slightly different to the album version as well.

http://vimeo.com/7893719

I first discovered this band about 6 years ago when I was in Scotland.
Over the years I have come to love them more and more, this new album included.
Brian M just speaks to me in a way I remember Morrissey doing so when I was a boy...

I love the first three albums and especially the first and third...I really like the forth one...didn't like the fifth one that much at all, but the new/sixth one is better than the fifth at least.

Back
Top Bottom